Sign In

female I may have created a monster...!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had a female friend for some years...just a platonic relationship that has grown into a very close friendship. Somehow circumstances when we met, made me disregard it as a potential relationsh

Just to celebrate that this thread is 5 years old!! ...and to celebrate that my sweet girlfriend is still the one ? The pictures are from a day we went plane-spotting, and at some point another car

This thread is now over 3 years old...and my "monster" is still at it She likes to surprise me when it's most inconvenient...guess it's in her nature to be a rebel, and a grown woman wetting hersel

Posted Images

On 2/9/2016 at 4:48 PM, ragtime said:

Thanks for keeping up this monstrous thread! Are the inconvenient times mostly at home now or does she let loose, say, inconveniently before a banquet or in the middle of a dedication ceremony or when reuniting with long lost friends?

Whatever the case, I would vote for her behavior as decidedly PUNK.

It's mostly at inconvenient times...like when we are about to go out, or to bed...or maybe I'm busy with some work etc.
But she has done it often while we are out...like at the movies.
But she keeps it discrete! We are responsible and respectable people :lol:

On 3/9/2016 at 9:48 AM, Helena said:

So nice to see you two back! I just love to read about happy couples, having fun together.

How often does she wet herself? Is it morse on a daily basis or just sometimes special?

Hope to see more of you two. Promise to take good care of your monster. In every possible way...

Thanks, we are just a normal couple with a naughty secret...so it can't be on a daily basis at all.
She'll just get in the mood, and it isn't up to me when that happens. So sometimes we can hit a wet streak ...and there are lots of wet fun, and other times we hit a dry spell. It's just like with most things in life.
We both have busy lives, but it's nice to have our secret side...sometimes just as small naughty text messages or hints that only we know what mean :happy:

17 hours ago, danewet said:

Thanks, we are just a normal couple with a naughty secret...so it can't be on a daily basis at all.
She'll just get in the mood, and it isn't up to me when that happens. So sometimes we can hit a wet streak ...and there are lots of wet fun, and other times we hit a dry spell. It's just like with most things in life.
We both have busy lives, but it's nice to have our secret side...sometimes just as small naughty text messages or hints that only we know what mean :happy:

The same goes for me. Sometimes it just seem to happen several times a week, and sometimes there could be weeks between the wet fun. As much pleasure it gives, it can also be anoying if it happens to often. But sometimes I just can't keep my knickers dry...

On 2016-09-10 at 11:57 AM, Helena said:

The same goes for me. Sometimes it just seem to happen several times a week, and sometimes there could be weeks between the wet fun. As much pleasure it gives, it can also be anoying if it happens to often. But sometimes I just can't keep my knickers dry...

I'm very much the same. Some weeks it takes over my mind every day, or I can go months between bouts - it all depends on stress, work, and general headspace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 8/21/2017 at 7:33 AM, WritingIsSexy said:

I'm not going to lie, the longer I read your thread the more I was dreading a post saying that you had split up or something. My heart was in my mouth by the time I got to page number six! I couldn't be happier that you guys are still together and having fun. Long may that continue :grin:

Thanks for the concern and good wishes!
We live pretty normal lives with all the joys and challenges that come with that.

But I'm sure our little spicy secret is a good healer or glue...to remind us that we are very special as a couple. :smile:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...