Sign In

female I may have created a monster...!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had a female friend for some years...just a platonic relationship that has grown into a very close friendship. Somehow circumstances when we met, made me disregard it as a potential relationsh

Just to celebrate that this thread is 5 years old!! ...and to celebrate that my sweet girlfriend is still the one ? The pictures are from a day we went plane-spotting, and at some point another car

This thread is now over 3 years old...and my "monster" is still at it She likes to surprise me when it's most inconvenient...guess it's in her nature to be a rebel, and a grown woman wetting hersel

Posted Images

• 11 months later...
On 8/23/2019 at 9:14 PM, Sentinelchicken said:

Happy anniversary! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love for you to post more than annually. 🙂

Thanks 🙂
My enthusiasm for posting is greatly reduced by the fact that everything you post here, gets spread all over the net.
Even if you try to reduce any recognizable stuff in the pictures to an absolute minimum ...you still get that lingering paranoia, and it sorta spoils the fun.

• 5 months later...
On 1/22/2020 at 5:13 AM, sissy baz said:

I love your pants,  Even better when wet.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:44 AM, danewet said:

Yes we are 🥰

Listen pal don't go anything under 1 carat. No woman wants to walk around with a chip on her finger, but more that 2 carats, people begin to judge. Noww... if you go with a yellow shade, you'll find a big one at a nice price.... and  there's absolutely nothing wrong with a little yellow.. wink wink

8abb6350fbf756d0b05a783b1aafffde.jpg