Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! Here is my Skyrim mod! It makes all female characters incontinent, including (perhaps) the player! Female player characters will also wet the bed. Though I hear the puddle sometimes doesn't show u

It would be neat if you have a messing accident, the excrement is added to your inventory and slows your speed and all your other skills. 

Do you happen to have an offsite download link for this mod? This website doesn't seem to allow attachment downloads for me. 

Posted Images

Wow amazing!

But could you do ALL omorashi skyrim player a favor and integrated this somehow with Privateneeds http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17295-private-needs/

Or at least can you set things up with richard up that you get his permission to make your mod as an addon to his that your events only can trigger when

you need to pee or poo and set up with his scripts that your bowel and bladder get empty.

If THIS is going to happen all people who where involed to this Masterwork get a special place in heaven!

Ps sorry for my english i allready try my best.

I'm trying to upload a bundle of the mods I listed in the original post; hopefully the mod creators won't mind D: All credit to them obviously!? It's a pretty big file, so be warned. There may be a couple other mods in there I was using, as well, I can't remember.

Thank you for sharing your great mod with us, here. So far I didn't notice any bugs.

Cool, let me know how it goes!

Quick question: Do you have an option to disable the effect on NPCs?

Also: It sounds like you use the cloak method to attach the effect to the NPCs. If you don't mind SKSE, I would recommend using the NextRef method. It doesn't cause the brawl bug like the cloak method does. Unfortunately I'm away from my desktop for the weekend so I can't test the mod or get an example script blurb for the NextRef method. I've used it several times, been working well for me so far.

Had a little bit of trouble installing it, but it's a great mod now that I've got it working. The trouble with installing it was to do with ZaZ requiring Fores Idles, which required a slightly more complex setup than simply loading it with the Mod Manager. So if you install this mod, follow the link to Fores Idles from the ZaZ link in the OP, and follow the instructions there.

Not had any problems with the mod itself after loading though. The puddle on the bed showed up fine for me, so it might be an issue with modded beds that you've heard about? It works fine on vanilla beds for me.

If you're open to suggestions, would it be possible to add in a sort of configuration to increase or decrease the frequency you wet/mess? A way to set your level of continence, in other words.

Thanks for making this fantastic mod, LivingInfinite! You certainly made my adventures in Skyrim a lot more enjoyable. :D

Can't seem to get the mod to work.  All the other one's seem ok, like the nude mod and animations etc, but the incontinence bsa doesn't seem to be having any effect.  As someone who installed Skyrim but never modded it before I'm kind of guessing what to do to the best of my abilities, but I dunno.  Maybe some type of read me file or mod walkthrough?

Mys theory is that Aela messed herself and said something like "I am so embarrassed, I wish I would die:" And of course LivingIfinite Fulfiled her wish without hestiation.  :wink:  

Either that or he just wanted to show that you can even see if a woman had an messy accident right before her death, by looking at her corpse and Aela was simply the first female killable person, he saw.

If you look at the second photo in Livinginfitie OP very closely, you can see that the NPC isn't naked, but that she wears a  very skimmpy armor which shows much more of her messy accidnet than the defaut ingame armor would. That is thanks to the mod Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP, which Livinginfitie moentioned in his OP. The mod gives you a mouch sexyier version of every vanillia skyrim armor, which you can buy in the various shops in skyrim, or craft yourself.

Edited by Credil (see edit history)