Sign In

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess uploading them is not a bad idea. I do wonder why tyao removed them though.   This is all of the videos on the "Gallery" page (except for the "image" Flash), the versions currently on the s

So, I posted this on some other board the other day and now I think I have never seen it on here, so this may be new to some. The URL is http://castlage.com/   It's a website made by a guy named ty

I seem to have saved several of the older videos from this site, which have since been removed. The .swf files play fine in my browser, so just drag and drop into a new tab if you don't have the file

Posted Images

So there's a new English video on his page, but he seems to have made a mistake.

The heading "English" has a link to a file on his computer's desktop (>_<) and this file does not seem to be present on the server at this location.

Am I overlooking something?

The URL is http://castlage.com/01/02gallery.html

Since I'm posting anyway, there's also the game near the top of http://castlage.com/01/12serviceshot.html .

It's very challenging (it contains a quiz in Japanese), but it has a nice reward if you succeed. Or you just cheat when you reach the quiz, like me :P

Edited by Drying (see edit history)

The English versions (which are still using my translations, as you can probably tell) aren't on the gallery with the rest of the flash animations. In fact, Mr. Tyao seems to have stopped posting any .swf files himself and instead everything is now on the "theater" page ("キャストラージュシアター", third button on the left) in embedded videos hosted on fc2.

And incidentally, that quiz is so bizarre it's funny. I didn't realize you could cheat other than by brute forcing it, so I went and translated all the questions.

In the order below, loosely translated for meaning alone:

Q: what do you call it when a girl pees without taking off her underwear?

A, B, C, D: omorashi

Q: Which of these is an idiom for being extra sure about something?

A: The Buddha might know

B: Turn the back of the nail (this one is correct; it refers to hammering a nail all the way through something and then bending the tip on the other side so it can't slip back out)

C: Trying to cover a spilled tray (this one seems to be a rough equivalent of the English idiom involving spilled milk)

D: omorashi

Q: Which of these is the younger brother of a turban shell?

A: bonito (this one seems to be correct, mostly since all the others are just puns of some sort)

B: kaotsu

C: katuo

D: Kato (the surname)

Q: In Hana Yori Dango, which of these is the leader of the F4?

A: Akira Mimasaka

B: Soujiro Nishikado

C: Rui Hanazawa

D: Doumyouji Tsukasa (it's this guy, if you've never read/seen it)

Q: What happened in the year 1221?

A: The Heiji Rebellion

B: The Hougen Rebellion 

C: The Joukyuu War (it's this one, since I'll assume nobody know much about medieval Japanese history)

D: The Onin War

Q: What was the release date of Dragon Quest 5 for the SNES?

A: 1992-9-25

B: 1992-9-26

C: 1992-9-27 (it's this one)

D: 1992-9-28

Q: What is the budget for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?

A: 200,000,000,000

B: 400,000,000,000 (it's this one)

C: 600,000,000,000

D: 800,000,000,000

(these are in yen, obviously, and expressed using the character for "hundred million" from the traditional numeral system, in case you were wondering how 4000億 could mean 4X10^11)

A: Ryuutarou Hashimoto

B: Junichirou Koizumi

C: Yasuhiro Nakasone

D: Keizo Obuchi (it's this guy)

post-18227-0-98268200-1405030949_thumb.j

post-18227-0-61568100-1405031259_thumb.j

post-18227-0-69898000-1405031646_thumb.j

post-18227-0-67138300-1405032732_thumb.j

post-18227-0-59738900-1405032737_thumb.j

post-18227-0-76431700-1405032742_thumb.j

post-18227-0-51399300-1405032747_thumb.j

post-18227-0-58596500-1405032752_thumb.j

Q: Which of these is the younger brother of a turban shell?

A: bonito (this one seems to be correct, mostly since all the others are just puns of some sort)

B: kaotsu

C: katuo

D: Kato (the surname)

Sazae and Katsuo are proper names.

It's a reference to this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sazae-san

The animated series has been airing since 1969, making it the longest running animated series in the world. 

The English versions (which are still using my translations, as you can probably tell) aren't on the gallery with the rest of the flash animations. In fact, Mr. Tyao seems to have stopped posting any .swf files himself and instead everything is now on the "theater" page ("キャストラージュシアター", third button on the left) in embedded videos hosted on fc2.

He actually did not stop posting .swf files to his website.

He does remove older ones, I guess to save bandwidth, and puts them in the Theater.

That's what the texts "Open" and "Closed" on the Gallery page seem to mean.

Because FC2 is being a pain I cannot view the full video, let alone download it to post it here.

He did it! He really did it! Can you believe it? I can hardly believe it! I won the raffle, and he didn't even mind my machine translated pidgin!

What am I talking about? This, of course! Mr. Tyao did what appears to be a series of randomized requests, and I was lucky enough to be allowed to make one (although I imagine checking the site 2 or 3 times a day might have had something to do with it as well), and he's just posted the sketch of the first panel! As you can see, and as I've mentioned previously, I am a Shiori fan. And I also happen to be fond of wafuku and seiza and supremely embarrassing public accidents. And here they are all together!

Congratulations EnragedFilia! You made a good request. ^_^

blooper, just right-click the game and press "play". It will jump ahead to different parts of the game.

I think it will take you to just after the quiz, and you can watch the end.

If the right-click menu does not show up, you can download the .swf and open it in the standalone Flash Player from Adobe. Then you can use the controls from the menu.

• 2 years later...

I guess this is the game you mean: http://castlage.com/01/12serviceshotflash06.html
First you play it regularly (logo, hairclip, left boob, guy, luca, window, plant-thing, left eye, right hand), you get the quiz.
Then you could follow @EnragedFilia's instructions.
Since the game is ridiculously hard even when you know what to click, you can slow it down by slowing Flash down through whatever means (high quality, huge zoom for example).

The cheat I mentioned does not seem to work anymore. Looks like he patched the thing (really!)

In the old version (which I shall attach to this post), you could right-click and click play twice in a row during the game to get to the end stage.
What actually happens in that stage should, of course, be obvious.

Vol077.zip

18 hours ago, Drying said:

I guess this is the game you mean: http://castlage.com/01/12serviceshotflash06.html
First you play it regularly (logo, hairclip, left boob, guy, luca, window, plant-thing, left eye, right hand), you get the quiz.
Then you could follow @EnragedFilia's instructions.
Since the game is ridiculously hard even when you know what to click, you can slow it down by slowing Flash down through whatever means (high quality, huge zoom for example).

The cheat I mentioned does not seem to work anymore. Looks like he patched the thing (really!)

In the old version (which I shall attach to this post), you could right-click and click play twice in a row during the game to get to the end stage.
What actually happens in that stage should, of course, be obvious.

Vol077.zip

How do you actually download them?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...