Great Desperation Story

aFence    6

I loved it. The slow build-up and foreshadowing at the beginning only made the climax even better. I think this might be more suited for the Fiction section, but I wouldn't take my word for it.

That was epicly hot and detailed, that table 6 chick was a total B**** she obviously stalled the main character, but then again a lot of people here might have *cough*me*cough*.

I remember that story. Easyshag used to be the site I always went to for great stories before I found this place.

ol77    9

Amazing story! And it's definitely plausible too. That would be a horrible, terrifying experience...for Amber, at least ;)

Actually, I would have felt horrible if I had seen something like this happen in real life. At least, at the moment I would have. Now, later on though...

Love this story. This was the first desperation story I ever read, and now I'm hooked.

pguy69    53

Does anyone know if Gillian is still around? Her work is all amazing, probably second only to Paul Tester in quality.

"Amber's bladder exploded..." Like literally?  Poor girl.  I feel bad.  Mostly cause of how this intrigues me.