3 New Vids that girls made for me

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All three are pretty darn solid. I have a few more if you guys like these

So here are three videos that a girl made for me, they're all the same girl, but still good :) Hope you enjoy, I am avidly trying to get some more everyday! others should try too, it's easy! really it

Two more here, first one is  a bed wetting girl did for me, and the second is a regular one a girl made for me.   MyGirlFund (Me 7).mp4   MyGirlFund (Me 8).mp4   Hope you all enjoy, these will b

Posted Images

I'm signed up for Mygirlfund and have my eye on a few girls who are into watersports. Just curious, though, have the experiences been mostly positive? Do you have any sort of recourse if you pay a girl and she doesn't send you the vid or sends you something completely different? I hate getting stiffed!

Yeah, transactions over $10 are eligible for their escrow system, where you can approve a video (based on screenshots) before finalizing the purchase.  There's still the risk that the content might not be exactly what you expected, but it does ensure you recieve your video/photos by an agreed-upon date.  That said, it's not something I'd really worry too much about.  Just check the ratings and you'll see most of the models do care about the image of their personal brand and about delivering for their customers.

Hi Guys,

I have more, and will post them soon.

And to answer you question-my experience with the site as been up and down. You can get nothing for a whole, then find some absolute jewels depending on what girls will make for you. The key is two things: be really specific, and find a girl that has either done it before or has done age play. If they haven't, chances are that they pee very little with bad light because they don't really know what they're doing.

I will post more in the next few days though, along with a list of these girls screen names.

So here are three videos that a girl made for me, they're all the same girl, but still good :) Hope you enjoy, I am avidly trying to get some more everyday! others should try too, it's easy! really it costs a bit of money and some of these girls'll do anything you want. It's Heaven.

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund(Me1).mp4

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund(Me2).mp4

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund(Me3).mp4

Unreal! How much did that 2nd one in the skirt cost you?

That website looks fairly interesting and there are a few on there who seem to be interested (or will oblige you) in wetting / peeing / watersports.  Be interested to see if you get any more out of it.

Are you just asking for standard wettings / peeing or special things?  Quite a few seem to have already made videos of it from the breif reading i did!