3 New Vids that girls made for me

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All three are pretty darn solid. I have a few more if you guys like these

So here are three videos that a girl made for me, they're all the same girl, but still good :) Hope you enjoy, I am avidly trying to get some more everyday! others should try too, it's easy! really it

Two more here, first one is  a bed wetting girl did for me, and the second is a regular one a girl made for me.   MyGirlFund (Me 7).mp4   MyGirlFund (Me 8).mp4   Hope you all enjoy, these will b

Posted Images

As a male dominant I have seen around 15 different subs who have been desperate or wet themselves on cam for me, although I have never recorded any or asked them to send me pics or video of themselves, maybe I should try that! The best was one sub who used to love to wear nappies (or diapers if you aren't in the UK!). I gave her the task of drinking water as we chatted for about an hour, then as she grew increasingly desperate, she put on a small nappy with a larger one over the top, and some pale coloured trousers so any  'accident' would show. She continued to drink as she squirmed and wriggled on cam for me. Eventually she told me she had to pee and stood peeing into her nappy (ies), no sign of any leaks although they were visible as they swelled to absorb her pee. After only another twenty minutes she really had to go and repeated the process, again no leak. It was only on the third time she emptied her bladder that a tell tale dark thin line began to wind it's way down the inside of her thigh and spread slowly but beautifully around her crotch, how I wish I had videoed that, was my favourite one of all.

• 2 weeks later...

So here are three videos that a girl made for me, they're all the same girl, but still good :) Hope you enjoy, I am avidly trying to get some more everyday! others should try too, it's easy! really it costs a bit of money and some of these girls'll do anything you want. It's Heaven.

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund(Me1).mp4

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund(Me2).mp4

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund(Me3).mp4

Awesome vids!!  :gasp:

I definetly like to see more vids of girls that mastrubate after the wetting. (mabe someona can make an topic with it??)

An absolute turn on for me and than i know the girl does love it and get turned on also.

Well here are some more, I'm still working on getting more, but this girl is awesome as well ;)

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund (Me 4).flv

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund (Me 5).mp4

attachicon.gifMyGirlFund (Me 6).mp4

A verry cute girl with nice curves.

Nice that she taked of her jeans but too bad she didnt mastrubate afterwards

• 2 weeks later...