Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Slumber Party Secrets

Wow - really liked that :)

I'm not normally a fan of deliberate wettings (and my favourite bit was when Bethany was starting to wet herself outside the bathroom), but this was really cool!

I'm hoping the story continues, with maybe some accidental wettings that are somehow linked to Julianne having deliberate ones...

I'm not normally a fan of deliberate wettings (and my favourite bit was when Bethany was starting to wet herself outside the bathroom), but this was really cool!

I'm hoping the story continues, with maybe some accidental wettings that are somehow linked to Julianne having deliberate ones...

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it :smile:

And I'll take your suggestion into consideration. I love accidental wettings too, so I'll see if I can include some of those, maybe involving the other girls too.

Same with me as with Kelli: I'm not into deliberate wetting, but I really liked the style of this story. So I hope you will continue it and if you include some accidental wetting I think I'm really gonna enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...