Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vanessa Hudgens Bikini Wetting from Movie

This short Scene is from the movie Spring Breakers (by the way a very good movie in my opinion!).

The four main character girls squat on the side of the street and pee. Ist hard to say, if they actually wet their Bikinis, but it Looks like that at Vanessa Hughends (the one in the green Bikini in the front).

Short but nice ;)

SpringBreakers2012cut.mp4

I can tell you right now thats not real.

I work in the film industry and given that shot was done from the back and how short it was, they would of been holding small squeezy bottles with water in them.

In fact the only time you will see real wetting in a large movie is if it was an accident and they left the cut in. You cant ask and actor or an actress to pee themselves during a scene. Firstly it is against certain regulations set by actors unions about what you can and cant ask someone to do.

Also you pretty much always need to take several takes of a scene and dont really have time to wait hours for people to need to pee again. Likewise off tern you can think you are all ready to shoot something and there is some problem with lighting, the equipment etc and it would not be fair on the person who was holding on to wait till it was all ready.

At the end of the day its just easier to fake it

I can tell you right now thats not real.

I work in the film industry and given that shot was done from the back and how short it was, they would of been holding small squeezy bottles with water in them.

In fact the only time you will see real wetting in a large movie is if it was an accident and they left the cut in. You cant ask and actor or an actress to pee themselves during a scene. Firstly it is against certain regulations set by actors unions about what you can and cant ask someone to do.

Also you pretty much always need to take several takes of a scene and dont really have time to wait hours for people to need to pee again. Likewise off tern you can think you are all ready to shoot something and there is some problem with lighting, the equipment etc and it would not be fair on the person who was holding on to wait till it was all ready.

At the end of the day its just easier to fake it

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

It is real. I bought the movie and watched with director commentary and he talked about the girls being " nervous about p*ssing. " If it was fake the girls wouldn't have any reason to be nervous. The director also mentioned having to set up guys with palm trees to block the paps from getting shots. Again all this points to the scene being real. Now I'm just waiting on some brave interviewer or fan to ask one of the girls about doing the scene.

Edited by m3rmaid (see edit history)

It looks real. And with Korine as director no surprise. However you can only see Vanessa Hudgens pee. It looks like the other 3 couldn't do it. Also one more thing which I think proofs that this is real is the laughing of Selena Gomez when Vanessa starts pee. Her face is like "what the fu** you really pee".

EDIT: I think the stream from Selena is visible. But I am still not 10'0 sure. But it's wet on the ground. From the other two nothing is visible.

Edited by Slayer_ch (see edit history)

I would agree that it's almost always fake in mainstream movies and/or those with any kind of significant budget. The only movies you're likely to find with genuine bodily functions of any sort are indie productions and foreign films that don't bother with multiple takes anyway. For instance, there was a thread some time ago about a fairly realistic peeing scene from a British indie movie named Fish Tank, and after reading a little about the film's production process on imdb and whatnot I'm willing to believe it's real.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...