Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing before your pants are down?

I had been out playing pool and drinking beer. Me and my friend went to get a bite to eat but I hadn’t gone to the bathroom. When we reached the drive thru I had to lift my bottom up to get my wallet out of my back pocket and I spurted but managed to hold the rest. I payed and parked, had to get out to go pee. Went to a nearby wall and when unzipping I spurted once again but couldn’t control the small stream so I whipped it out, still peeing, and finished outside. I had a rather small wet spot. My friend said that I must’ve been really desperate. After a while she was desperate too and I drove her home. When she got out she was crossing her legs and grabbing her crotch. She told me she didn’t have her key for the front gate, only for her front door. I asked her if she needed any help and said no and carefully jumped over her front gate and when she landed she peed herself.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has happened to me a few times. Usually it happens at work when I'm super busy. By the time I realize I need to go I run to the bathroom and as soon as I shut the door, struggling as fast as I ca

When we were at the fair, my friend had to go real bad, so we headed for the bathroom.  He was holding himself and gritting his teeth.  When we got there, he couldn't get his zipper down, so he begged

It's happened to me a few times when I'm desperate for wee when i get home from work. Sometimes a little spurt comes out before i can get my knickers down so i end up with a little wet patch.

On 11/10/2017 at 10:59 AM, Blue_Thunder said:

I'm not into trying it out, just into watching, still it's awesome to watch people being close to wetting and watching their wet patch on their clothes growing, until they free  their genital, which is stil peeing (I prefer to watch a thick and clear stream).

I also prefer to watch people using an urinal than the stall's toilet and otherwise doing it in public without any toilet nearby, would be great too, e.g. when facing the cam with the area of your crotch being zoomed-in, maybe with squeezing your genital (if the shown person is defined as male).

I'm totally the same, it's a huge turn on to see it. I like everything you described. 

It only happened to me once when a bladder and urethra infection weakened my muscles. My panties and leggings were a bit wet but nobody noticed thanks to my skirt.

When we lived up north, we had to wear heavy clothes and snowsuits to school.  It is always hard to get unzipped and unfastened and get it out, especially when I was cold, and several times I started in my pants.  At such times, its real hard to stop, and I usually peed myself pretty good, sometimes to the point of showing.  I rather enjoy going in my pants, but I'd rather not do it at school.

On October 20, 2017 at 10:09 PM, johnnyc82 said:

I had been out playing pool and drinking beer. Me and my friend went to get a bite to eat but I hadn’t gone to the bathroom. When we reached the drive thru I had to lift my bottom up to get my wallet out of my back pocket and I spurted but managed to hold the rest. I payed and parked, had to get out to go pee. Went to a nearby wall and when unzipping I spurted once again but couldn’t control the small stream so I whipped it out, still peeing, and finished outside. I had a rather small wet spot. My friend said that I must’ve been really desperate. After a while she was desperate too and I drove her home. When she got out she was crossing her legs and grabbing her crotch. She told me she didn’t have her key for the front gate, only for her front door. I asked her if she needed any help and said no and carefully jumped over her front gate and when she landed she peed herself.

This reminded me of a time when I visited some friends who had all been drinking.  They were running out of beer, and being the only sober person there, I volunteered to drive someone to the store to get more.  It was about a 15-minute trip, and on the way back he told me I had to stop so he could pee.  It was a rural road, so I just pulled over for him, but when he got back in there was a big wet spot on his jeans.  "I didn't get it out in time," he said.  "You should have peed before we left," I told him.  "I thought I could hold it 'til we got back," was his reply.  The idea that he needed to pee even before we headed for the store still excites me.  I guess he just liked holding it.

• 7 months later...

Just last night I was sitting around the campfire with a group of friends. Seeing a female rush off to the woods  to pee ,only reminded me that I had been holding my pee for quite a while. Of course I could not go at the same time as her. She got some good natured teasing about her predicament. It was too dark to see anything.

I sat there chatting away for a bit longer. When I finally stood up I realized how urgent my need had become. What was mostly felt as strong discomfort in my bladder quickly rushed to the tip of my penis. Once out of sight I quickly slid my hand into my pants, to squeeze myself because  seconds away from relief, my pee felt like it was going to come out. It was too late . I lost a quick squirt of pee onto my hand. The damage was mostly contained to my briefs, but it was too dark to tell anyway.

• 1 year later...
Guest MelodicDesire

Yes it happens, especially if I'm bursting to pee my bladder will get excited at the sight of a toilet so will start to relax, leading to a steady dribble into my panties. It's fun to have to frantically get undressed before i soak myself. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Despboy15

Whenever I’m desperate this happens to me. I usually wear jeans and a belt or sweatpants so it’s not too bad as long as I can get them off fast. But when I’m in my baseball uniform, I almost never make it because it’s so restrictive. Absolute nightmare if your desperate.

• 3 years later...
On 10/20/2017 at 11:41 PM, Carys said:

Oddly, someone just asked me this yesterday on Tumblr, so I guess I’ll copy my response:

Perhaps not as common occurrence for me as some. It’s happened a few times, but only ever in public loos or on purpose - if I’m at home and I know I’m not making it, I prefer to wet myself in my room and then clean myself and change when the bathroom is free.

The leggings I wear are quite high up when I have them on, so to have a wee, I need to drag them down me, by reaching up my dress to locate the waist and then pull them. Once they’re down to knee level, I can pull my knickers down, sit down with my dress out of the way, then wee.

If the case is dire and I know that I’m not getting this procedure done in time, I will leave the tights up, do a sitting-squatting hybrid, and then wee with as much force as I can. I still get soggy as my stream is rather haphazard, so my crotch ends up soaked, but most of it ends up in the loo and I remain minimally wet. I can then dry things up a little (and clean myself) with a few bits of loo paper, as well as sorting any drips on the floor by scooting a piece or two around under my shoe, squirt a little perfume on myself to mask any possible odours. Thanks to my dress, it’s never visible to other people.

The only truly bad one, and this would at like age 18 or 19 when I was at stupid-and-new-to-alcohol age, I had it happen in jeans with worse consequences. I had this really ridiculous black studded belt that I used to love, and I always did it up a notch too tight to make myself look a little thinner. But yeah, long story short, I left queueing too late, unlatching the belt to remove my jeans put a wee bit too much pressure on me, and I had already managed to wet my ankle when I got them down enough to sit on the loo and finish off.

All I remember past that point is sitting on the loo for ages working out what to do, fast-walking out of the club with tunnel vision to avoid anyone staring - tbh, probably nobody given how dingy it was - and going home to bed.

Love this!!

And yes, this does happen for me. If I’m bursting to go I’ll quite often spurt a couple of times on the way to the loo or while I’m getting it out. I also ride a motorcycle, and having to get it out through the stiff layers of bike trousers can often make it happen too.

Sometimes I hold my pee to long and on my way into the bathroom it feels like it is going to come out before I reach the toilet. I have freed my penis from my pants and aimed in the general direction of the bowl . Some pee may splatter on the floor before my long distance arch , maybe two feet lands in the toilet, continuing as I move to stand where I should.

It’s not common for me, but I could see a situation for boys where they start leaking a little before they unzip their pants and take out their penis.

For girls, if they are desperate to pee and have been waiting in a long line (such as between classes in school when they only have 5 minutes to use the bathroom and get to class on time if they can’t use the bathroom during class), I could see a situation where they start peeing before their pants are completely down because they are in a dire situation where every second counts and they need to do everything they can to pee and get to class on time after waiting in line.

For me it's increased to 3 to 5 times per week since this thread started. If I'm having an episode, it might happen 4 tmes per day for a few days.  Seems to be a conditioned reflex for me.

Most ladies seem disinclined to advertise their leaks.  But a friend of my 1st wife sometimes left drbbles on the floor or toilet.  (We were all aged early 20s.)

Edited by Stanley79 (see edit history)