Sign In

Peeing before your pants are down?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has happened to me a few times. Usually it happens at work when I'm super busy. By the time I realize I need to go I run to the bathroom and as soon as I shut the door, struggling as fast as I ca

When we were at the fair, my friend had to go real bad, so we headed for the bathroom.  He was holding himself and gritting his teeth.  When we got there, he couldn't get his zipper down, so he begged

It's happened to me a few times when I'm desperate for wee when i get home from work. Sometimes a little spurt comes out before i can get my knickers down so i end up with a little wet patch.

I apologise if this is a repost but i recently stumbled across this semi humorous post from a nursing forum. I few lovely references to being so bursting that getting under wear down in time is a challenge.

http://allnurses.com/nursing-humor-share/you-know-you-426887-page2.html

We've had a few discussions about the plight of poor nurses on here over the years. God bless them!

This very thing happened to me earlier today, I was coming home from work and I had needed a wee pretty much all afternoon, however I had continued to hold it because the toilets available to me whilst working are disgusting. So as I'm driving home I'm getting super desperate to the point I thought I'd wee myself threre and then but I didn't and held on. Anyhoo as I pulled into my garage my underwear was already wet and with my hand I could feel wetness on the crotch of my trousers.

I managed to keep control as I baisically hobbled to the bathroom but the moment I reached the bathroom door the thought of relieveing my aching bladder overcame me and I began weeing myself, however I did manage to get my underwear and trousers down before the real torrent began. There was a very noticeable pee streak down my trousers and my underwear was soaked but I did technically make it.. kinda. 

• 3 weeks later...

I sometimes start going before my pants or down or am still going when I put them back up but is not because I'm that desperate - I do it in purpose, setting little challenges for myself, such as I can only unzip my fly and pull my underwear down if I have a heavy stream of per going, and If not, I can't move my hands, or I have to put my penis back into my pants as soon as my lee stream starts slowing down. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2017 at 6:57 AM, gtg2468 said:

I may be the queen of this as it is a daily occurrence in my life. Urge incontinence paired with long work shifts and few breaks plus a very long work commute lead to many close calls or half calls as I call them where I only half pee my pants/ car/ restroom floor or bowl.

Sounds like wearing a nappy/diaper to work might help you out...

Just last night i had this happen. Ok,  so i got up early to do some last minute things for a d&d game I play at a friend's glide and so i skipped my morning pee. After about an hour or so i really had to go but i needed to eat and get my things put up and ready. By the time all that was finished and i ate, my friend showed up to take me to our friends house. I wasn't  really desperate so I figured I'd go at his house. Turns out his toilet stopped working the night before.  So i had to hold it.  Now let it be know, i can hold it for an extremely long time. Now then, after the game ended, 6 hours later, i rushed home, needing to relieve myself and fast. Getting home after the long drive,  45min, seemed like sn eternity. So, i get home and fumble to unlock the door, push it open and run to the bathroom.  As i unzip my jeans and start pulling them down it stayed coming out. I tried holding it but i couldn't any more. So as i am pulling them down i am also wetting them and the toilet itself. Finally i get them off and sit to finish, having already thuroughly wet my undereare and jeans. As bad as it was, it also felt good.

On 7/21/2013 at 10:31 AM, PennySpender said:

I love to wear a firm control panti-girdle and that can delay things to the point where I involentarily start weeing while fighting to get my panti-girdle down. The only recourse I have afterwards is to line my panti-girdle with lots of loo paper to absorb the wetness, which in itseelf is a turn-on! Actually, the harder I make it for myself to undress in time, the more exciting I find holding on.

The thought of putting toilet paper into you panties due to the bottoms being wet is so sexy.  Why do we not see any videos like that on this forum???

Thank you for sharing that with us. 

• 5 months later...

I've decided to necro this thread in favor of creating a new thread involving the same thing. I feel like this is a very sought after sort of experience, and we could always use more stories about it! I'm going to share a story that was related to me by an ex over a skype call. This happened on an airplane. I'm going to describe it, but I have quotes, too, things she said to me verbatim.

According to her, she was on an airplane, riding home with her mother (she was prob 18 at the time? Maybe 19). The stewardess kept offering her drinks, and she kept accepting them, thinking there would be no issues with possibly needing to piss extremely badly and being confined to a seat. Well, for the last hour, the seatbelt light was on. As my ex put it: "It’s only an hour… right? That’s not that bad.”

By the end of the hour, she said “I had to go realllllly bad. I couldn’t keep still. I’m pretty sure everyone on the flight noticed…” She sounded embarrassed, but was chuckling. She said the seatbelt was pushing against her bladder, making it worse, and during the landing, the plane jerked--hard--and the belt pressed into her.

“I kinda…” There was a pause, “leaked.” She chuckled and sounded even more embarrassed. I, of course, asked for the very necessary details, and she obliged with "Yeah, the leak was pretty bad.”

Now allow me to interrupt the story with what she was wearing. All I remember was that it was  jeans and this pair of purple bikini panties with these small symbols all over them. Very cute. I got a picture of them after she'd gotten home, but that one you will all have to live without! Anyway, she had a nice body, too. Small chest, but prominent hips that managed to be aesthetically and erotically pleasing, without being overwhelming. She wore jeans like no person I've seen before or after her. Very beautiful form. And also, she was presumably wearing some sort of t-shirt with a sports bra, to those whom it interests. Anyway, I digress--

She continued to sit there, struggling to hold on. She told me getting off the plane was fairly slow, and I’m guessing this was when everyone saw her dancing and knew she had to go. She told her mom she realllly needed the toilet, but she said there probably wouldn’t be a bathroom until they got through customs. She groaned.

When they got to customs, she saw that the line was extremely long, and would probably take a good hour to get through. At this point, it was extremely bad, and she couldn’t think about anything other than going to the bathroom. She didn’t specify how long it took in the end, nor am I sure if she did make it all the way through (I believe she did?); but, in any case, she eventually saw a bathroom.

“I just left my stuff and… made a dash.” She chuckled nervously. “But there was this missionary group there…. And the line was really long! So when I finally got to the stall I didn’t even close it, I just kinda pressed it shut and pulled down my underwear. I was already going, like I got some on the toilet seat and on my underwear. They were soaked. Well, not like soaked, but when I was putting them back on… Uhg, I could feel it.” She chuckled again.

When I asked later what she thought would have happened if she'd been delayed in the bathroom, she told me she wasn't sure and that she didn't want to even think about that, but it would have likely been a large leak, at the very least!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this. I know I did lol

I'm not into trying it out, just into watching, still it's awesome to watch people being close to wetting and watching their wet patch on their clothes growing, until they free  their genital, which is stil peeing (I prefer to watch a thick and clear stream).

I also prefer to watch people using an urinal than the stall's toilet and otherwise doing it in public without any toilet nearby, would be great too, e.g. when facing the cam with the area of your crotch being zoomed-in, maybe with squeezing your genital (if the shown person is defined as male).

I often have to pee more, the closer i get to the toilet... For some reason that I can't really explane o: I can go for hours, having to pee while being in total control of my bladder but by the time I get into a stall and lock the door I have to pee so much more and need to really focus not to lose control! o:

It have happende a few times that a smaller squirt of pee have managed to escape my bladder as I've been pulling down my panties but I don't happen that often and I've always managed to regain control (:

In younger days it happened once when I was in high school.  But I had to pee extremely bad on that occasion.

Since I had abdominal surgery it sometimes happens when I don't need to pee bad.  No special reason to expect it.  But before I'm ready some pee spurts.  More rarely it starts and won't stop.  Sometimes the timing gets it on my outer clothing.  Mostly I'm used to leaking and don't mind.  But I don't like to need a change when I'm about to go out somewhere.  Worse when I am out somewhere.

I was getting ready to go out for the day. It was snowing so I was dressed in long johns and jeans. Opening the front door my dog flew by me, and ran down the snow covered street. I bolted after him. I finally caught up with him about a mile from home. Carrying him home I became desperate to pee. Neighbors and kids were everywhere. I struggled not to leak while carrying my dog home. I really did not feel like stripping off three layers of pee soaked clothes and re-dressing for work. As I rounded the corner to my house, I felt a little warm wetness leak into my underwear. Looking down, I was relieved that nothing leaked threw my layered clothing. As I hurriedly walked up my driveway, I was overwhelmed with pee desperation. At the front door, and fumbling with my keys, I could hold no longer. I leaked out another little spurt of pee. Bolting to the bathroom, I hurriedly stripped off my jacket, arrived at the toilet, only to see that my pee spot was now exposed on the front of my jeans. Now I had to change! Out of breath, and feeling defeated, I lazily sat down on the toilet and blasted a steady stream of warm wet pee into my clothes.

On 5/1/2017 at 5:40 PM, Missypee said:

I have long suffered from "proximity syndrome" that is when I get near a toilet wether I'm busting or not,  I start to leak. I don't mind it happening at home because I actually enjoy the sweet urgency feeling and I will deliberately hold on till I pee my pants  

Sometimes this would happen on an planned wetting. I'd have to pee quite a bit, stand in front of the toilet and look at it as if I was about to pee, and it would eventually come out a bit on its own, as intended. Never at any other time, though, I usually have my pants down right away.

I've done this a few times. Mostly when wearing pajama pants. When I pee at the toilet I just pull down the front since they have a stretchy waistband. A few times I've been too desperate and started peeing as soon as I pull down the waistband and the first bit goes right down into the front of my pants before I can grab myself and aim. Other times I'll think I've pulled the waistband down far enough and when I aim down and start peeing, it goes right down the front of my pants.

Because I play holding game a lot, sometimes happens that I'm already so desperate when I arrive to the toilet, that I just can't handle extra pressure on the bladder while taking off my pants and urine comes out before I manage to undress myself enough to start peeing into the toilet. Of course, in those preasure seconds urine goes into my underwear and down my legs  and makes wet spot between my legs and sometimes even on my thighs. This undressing process is even bigger problem when I'm wearing female underwear and pantyhose under my pants and had to use the urinal.

Oddly, someone just asked me this yesterday on Tumblr, so I guess I’ll copy my response:

Perhaps not as common occurrence for me as some. It’s happened a few times, but only ever in public loos or on purpose - if I’m at home and I know I’m not making it, I prefer to wet myself in my room and then clean myself and change when the bathroom is free.

The leggings I wear are quite high up when I have them on, so to have a wee, I need to drag them down me, by reaching up my dress to locate the waist and then pull them. Once they’re down to knee level, I can pull my knickers down, sit down with my dress out of the way, then wee.

If the case is dire and I know that I’m not getting this procedure done in time, I will leave the tights up, do a sitting-squatting hybrid, and then wee with as much force as I can. I still get soggy as my stream is rather haphazard, so my crotch ends up soaked, but most of it ends up in the loo and I remain minimally wet. I can then dry things up a little (and clean myself) with a few bits of loo paper, as well as sorting any drips on the floor by scooting a piece or two around under my shoe, squirt a little perfume on myself to mask any possible odours. Thanks to my dress, it’s never visible to other people.

The only truly bad one, and this would at like age 18 or 19 when I was at stupid-and-new-to-alcohol age, I had it happen in jeans with worse consequences. I had this really ridiculous black studded belt that I used to love, and I always did it up a notch too tight to make myself look a little thinner. But yeah, long story short, I left queueing too late, unlatching the belt to remove my jeans put a wee bit too much pressure on me, and I had already managed to wet my ankle when I got them down enough to sit on the loo and finish off.

All I remember past that point is sitting on the loo for ages working out what to do, fast-walking out of the club with tunnel vision to avoid anyone staring - tbh, probably nobody given how dingy it was - and going home to bed.