Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

Lol, honestly Hamilton is a great driver, but he always acts like a child xD

You can't really blame the guy for being upset and angry as his world championship hopes may have literally went up in smoke. :)

I can't stand the thought of Rosberg being crowned champion with that smug look on his face, knowing all the while he relied completely on Hamiltons mechanical failures to win it, everyone knows he is incapable of winning a straight fight with Hamilton, hell, he can't even pass a Ferrari without bashing him out of the way first. 

However it was good to see Ricciardo win again and to see a good fight between himself and Verstappen :) 

"Bad music is a form of murder to the true art of music in general.Bad music forced on a child is abuse because it invariably forms that child´s taste in music. Bad music has raped an industry that was held up strongly by great expression for decades but now finds itself floundering, giving in to the lowest common denominator of music just to keep its panties around its waist. Bad music tortures the eardrums and kills little bits of your senses through prolonged exposure. Bad music steals money from shallow pockets, steals airtime from more deserving bands and songwriters, and steals the spotlight from undiscovered geniuses who have all but given up on a dream because of the mediocrity of popular radio. Bad music is a lie, and yet it is foisted on the public in an attempt to turn melodies and songs into hamburgers and fries. Bad music is truly a sin because you don´t have to be exceptional to make it in the music industry anymore. You just have to be good enough to stick around and be tolerated. I understand that bad music is a matter of opinion. I know that. But I am fairly confident that more people agree with me than you suspect.
Bad music is just fucking bad.”  Corey Taylor on bad music.. Pretty much sums up popular radio in my opinion.