Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

Move out of the way, I know first aid!

- Spurgle, could you stay here and call 911?

- *softly shakes* Ma'am, are you all right?

- *puts ear above mouth while looking if chest is moving* ok, she's breathing

- Makes sure onlookers keep their distance, check if surrounding is dangerous

- Kneels above Damnation.

- Puts hands under her neck, thumb on cheekbone, fingers on her shoulderblades.

- Stabelizes head with elbows.

Now we just waits, if she wakes up she won't be able to move her head, making sure she can't damage her neck or spine, how's that 911 call coming? Tell them where we are, what has happened and that she's still breathing, but not concious!

7 minutes ago, Misteriousmr said:

I have a feeling that being a straight male/female has become rarererer than being X-sexual or X-romantic or whatever, everyone's a special unique snowflake xD

But that's just my oppinion...

This boiled my blood. Talk about marginalising people. 

I know right! But some people actually do that themselves, that's where the entire joke of

"How do you know when someone's a lesbian?

When they won't stop telling you!"

comes from! And then when you make a remark about their sexuality, they say it's "discrimination"? By being so overly paranoid of being placed in boxes, they place themselves in a box, namely the "diverting sexual intrest who bang on about inequality", it's aggrevating! And honestly, I kind of have the same with, for instance, black people; they're complaining about others being "racist" so much, that it's almost racist towards white people like me! It's so freaking hypocritical. And racism and discrimination till excists, and it's terrible, and it's horrible, but it kind off feels like there's a label on me: just because I'm not "diffrent" I'm "intollerant". I don't mind sexuality, skin color, ethiticity, whatever, I don't give a shit, but DON'T tell me that I "can't do that". I'm not killing people, I'm not insulting people, I'm not putting others down, but I'm not going to give you EXTRA privileges because you feel like you start with a disatvantage, and get mad at me when I refuse to stand up in the bus "because I'm gay" (that ACTUALLY happened!).

Rant over...

3 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

This boiled my blood. Talk about marginalising people. 

Sorry if it offended you, I don't treat others like lesser people. I meant that, at least what I feel, that it's become kind of "hip" to be something else then straight, to the point of it becomming ridiculous (I once met a semi-hetro bisexual...wat?). I don't really care about what the other's sexuality is, you're free to choose for yourself, but I feel like a lot of people just want to be...part of the club, I guess.