Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

Guest WetterArgento
7 minutes ago, PeeGirl20 said:

With the fucking evil ice XD

Because we all know Antarticas Ice is more evil than any other places Ice /s

Guest WetterArgento
Just now, Joy999 said:

whelp i think it's official that 2022 is now worse than 2020

Don't know if I agree. Got Any reason in particular?

shanghai has turned into a literal dystopia, its like that scene from psycho pass where the people start to riot.

the government decided that the only way to eliminate covid once and for all is to force everyone to stay in their apartments and houses. no one can leave even for food, they got armed guards and mandatory every day testing. no one's been maintaining the supermarkets or delivery service so there are people found literally starved to death in their homes and they've paid exterminators to kill basically every dog and cat in case they carry covid. to keep people inside they have drones and speakers shouting "stay inside, give up freedom for the benefit of others."

well surprise surprise communism works until food comes into play. starving people are taking it to the streets, and the mobs are breaking into every store and place with food and looting whatever they can get their hands on. it's like what you'd see during the start of a zombie movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WetterArgento
1 hour ago, Joy999 said:

what else could i be

all apologies

what else could i say

everyone is gay

What else could I write?
I don't have the right
What else should I be?
All apologies