Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

Guest WetterArgento
35 minutes ago, Tentacool said:

on the "look good" part, I'm not exactly sure but I did try my absolute best

I think it looks pretty cute, Certainly way better than anything I could try and do out of clay

Guest WetterArgento
2 minutes ago, Joy999 said:

you know how when straight people hang out they have that awkward moment where you accidentally say something gay and everyone just stares at you in silence.

My friends groups tends to go for joking around instead of ankward silences

alright time for my end of the bargain.

this is the story of how a Finnish soldier OD'd on meth and went on the wildest drug story ever.

the year is 1944 and a Finnish soldier by the name of Aimo is stationed in Murmansk. it was in the middle of winter in the middle of the woods, it was not uncommon for soldiers to get separated and die of either starvation or hypothermia. it was also not uncommon for tired and sleep deprived soldiers to have meth pills on them to give them energy during battle. the last place you want to be overdosing on meth is in the middle of a frozen front line. but this is Aimo we're talking about.

in the middle of setting up camp the finnish soldiers suddenly have to get their ski's on and make a run for it, as a huge amount of Russians are attacking. Aimo decided this is the good time for an energy boost and in the chaos of battle he accidentally takes 34 pills more than the amount he intended. Aimo was full of energy and tripping balls as his battalion made a mad dash from the Russians. when they finally escaped into the woods, Aimo was not feeling very well. he was hallucinating badly and talking to people that weren't even there. Aimo's battalion had assumed he had suffered PTSD as he was giving the 1000 yard stare. Aimo's battalion was so scared by how Aimo was acting that they took his ammunition from him. 

Aimo stood still for the next 2 days and when he finally awoke his fellow soldiers were nowhere in sight. i like to imagine his battalion doing just fine until someone said "fuck, Aimos gone". thus begin Aimo's adventures into the woods. Aimo hallucinated that the soldiers had returned to help and pointed out smoke in the distance but this was just a bi product of the meth, but the smoke was real. Aimo realized the smoke might be coming from a german camp who could lead him back to finland. Aimo was wrong, it turns out it was a Russian camp but Aimo was starving in the middle of the woods. with no other choice Aimo strapped on his ski boots and skied right through the middle of the russian camp, stealing a chunk of their bread and zooming away. the russians were so confused and didn't even know who the fuck aimo was, it wasn't until he was already running away that they finally opened fire. Aimo lived another day.

After setting up camp, Aimo was about to embark on another trip. he set up a fire, cooked some food then hallucinated a childhood friend coming by to say hi. Then Aimo had to pull out a knife as he could see a wolverine approaching his camp. he stabbed the wolverine but once again it was just another mirage. Aimo stood still in place for 2 whole days once more before finally regaining consciousness and searching for nearby buildings. the next part is fuzzy but apparently aimo found a cabin, was forced to eat bark and boiled snow, and accidentally burned down the cabin but he slept through most of the fire. finally Aimo was cleared from the drugs in his system and it has been a hellish week, but the adventure is only half way over.

Aimo managed to finally find a german bunker and walked towards it. before he knew what hit him there was a large blast below him, Aimo had stepped on a landmine and his foot was mangled. with no other option but to push forward, Aimo crawled over to the bunker door and opened it. Aimo woke up a near football yard away from the door 3 days later, the door had been rigged to blow but Aimo had survived without anything more than a scratch. Aimo set up camp and all he could do was pray someone found him. luck was on his side as a squadron of german soldiers found and rescued him the next day. Aimo was starving, his leg and foot was broken in 20 different places but he made a full recovery and lived to the age of 72.

no matter how many drugs snoop dogg or Lindsay Lohan do i doubt they will ever have a better tripping balls story than surviving two weeks in the middle of a winter wonderland battleground.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WetterArgento
2 hours ago, PeeGirl20 said:

Time to get back to winning

Welcome back, its also time for the belt to change holder more often again xd