Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Peesephone said:

Here's an interesting question I don't think I've asked before. How did you realize you are nonbinary?

Ooooo, that's a tough one. I don't really know if I can pinpoint exactly when or how, but here's a few things I can remember that led me to the eventual conclusion:

- I never felt entirely comfortable in gendered bathrooms, like at school and stuff (which might be connected to my omo fetish but that's a whole other story).

- I knew I was "gay" for a long time, though the label never quite felt like it fit me to be honest, I do still use it though because it gets to point across.

- Never liked clothes that were more seen as being for one gender compared to the other, not a day in my life. I don't like suits, I don't like dresses. I don't like makeup, I don't like ties. I almost never wore blue or pink, even.

- I preferred being referred to in a gender neutral way rather than in a masculine way, despite having nothing against being referred to as he/him.

That's what I got off the top of my head.

6 hours ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

Ooooo, that's a tough one. I don't really know if I can pinpoint exactly when or how, but here's a few things I can remember that led me to the eventual conclusion:

- I never felt entirely comfortable in gendered bathrooms, like at school and stuff (which might be connected to my omo fetish but that's a whole other story).

- I knew I was "gay" for a long time, though the label never quite felt like it fit me to be honest, I do still use it though because it gets to point across.

- Never liked clothes that were more seen as being for one gender compared to the other, not a day in my life. I don't like suits, I don't like dresses. I don't like makeup, I don't like ties. I almost never wore blue or pink, even.

- I preferred being referred to in a gender neutral way rather than in a masculine way, despite having nothing against being referred to as he/him.

That's what I got off the top of my head.

That's pretty interesting. I don't know a lot about NB people, so I'm always interested in asking questions about them.

15 minutes ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

That's fair. Though I'm sure my experiences are different than others, but I'm sure you could have figured that

Honestly, most NB people I've seen have completely different experiences with their NB-ness compared to other NB people. That's just from my personal experience with them anyway. I might be completely off the mark with that assessment.

7 hours ago, Peesephone said:

Honestly, most NB people I've seen have completely different experiences with their NB-ness compared to other NB people. That's just from my personal experience with them anyway. I might be completely off the mark with that assessment.

Honestly, that's probably true. The places you grow up in can have very major effects on it based on what the general stigma is about NB people in the area

2 hours ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

Honestly, that's probably true. The places you grow up in can have very major effects on it based on what the general stigma is about NB people in the area

It could also be effected by how and when you learned you were NB. I also learned that NB people usually have different ways of explaining the feeling of being NB.

1 hour ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

It definitely isn't fun, I can agree to that for sure.

At least I know I'm not alone in that feeling. I honestly thought I was considering I always see people talking about how being trans or nonbinary is the best thing that ever happened to them. Definitely don't feel the same way about that personally.

1 hour ago, Peesephone said:

At least I know I'm not alone in that feeling. I honestly thought I was considering I always see people talking about how being trans or nonbinary is the best thing that ever happened to them. Definitely don't feel the same way about that personally.

It's not a great experience for sure, and I can tell you that the "best thing that ever happened" is more the result than the process. Once you find out for yourself whether you are trans or NB or not, it feels great to have that discovery and be able to become your actual self. The process of like, getting there and shiz is not nearly as great.

3 minutes ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

It's not a great experience for sure, and I can tell you that the "best thing that ever happened" is more the result than the process. Once you find out for yourself whether you are trans or NB or not, it feels great to have that discovery and be able to become your actual self. The process of like, getting there and shiz is not nearly as great.

I guess that makes sense. I kinda feel like that process is too much for me personally. Makes me wish I never started questioning my gender. I was a lot happier living in blissful ignorance. That's probably just me though.

3 hours ago, Peesephone said:

I guess that makes sense. I kinda feel like that process is too much for me personally. Makes me wish I never started questioning my gender. I was a lot happier living in blissful ignorance. That's probably just me though.

That ain't just you for sure. I've had other online friends who're trans and NB, and there are definitely people who have regrets over it

That ain't just you for sure. I've had other online friends who're trans and NB, and there are definitely people who have regrets over it

That's good to know. It's nice knowing I'm not the only one who isn't happy being trans. From what I usually see online, people find it crazy to think that someone wouldn't like being trans.

13 minutes ago, Peesephone said:

That's good to know. It's nice knowing I'm not the only one who isn't happy being trans. From what I usually see online, people find it crazy to think that someone wouldn't like being trans.

That's the internet for you. One time I witnessed someone saying they didn't really enjoy being trans and then got called transphobic a bunch, which is sort of ironic, honestly.

That's the internet for you. One time I witnessed someone saying they didn't really enjoy being trans and then got called transphobic a bunch, which is sort of ironic, honestly.

I'm not even surprised that happened. I've been called transphobic before over stuff like not liking the video game Celeste. By several different people I might add. I really wish people didn't throw the word transphobic as willy-nilly as they do. Paints trans people in a bad light if you as me.