Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

Just now, TheGiantDiaper said:

Omg absolutely! I pre-ordered it on the eShop the day it was announced and have been dying of impatience ever since. You?

Very much so. The only problem is that my parents ended up pre-ordering it before I could. They like to start planning for Christmas gifts a few months in advance. I have convinced them to mail it to me earlier though. So, I'll probably be able to get it a few days after it comes out.

27 minutes ago, Peesephone said:

Very much so. The only problem is that my parents ended up pre-ordering it before I could. They like to start planning for Christmas gifts a few months in advance. I have convinced them to mail it to me earlier though. So, I'll probably be able to get it a few days after it comes out.

My parents are the same way, except they don't really pay much attention to the gaming scene, so I assume it's very unlikely either of them have even heard about it

1 minute ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

Sunshine. I've never actually gotten to play it before, so I don't actually know to much going into it. Though, I'm honestly excited for all of them a whole lot so it's a very close competition. What about you?

Sunshine as well actually. Not only do I have a lot of nostalgia for it, I also haven't played it in years. I'm excited for all three of them though.

8 minutes ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

Yeah. The only problem is I have work tomorrow and I don't think I can sneak my switch into work and get away with it. I would literally get nothing done.

Yeah, I'll also have to wait a day or two to play the game. Luckily, it's only a compilation of games I already love. I won't have to worry about YouTube thumbnails spoiling the final boss within -10 hours of the game releasing.

Just now, Peesephone said:

Yeah, I'll also have to wait a day or two to play the game. Luckily, it's only a compilation of games I already love. I won't have to worry about YouTube thumbnails spoiling the final boss within -10 hours of the game releasing.

That's true. I've already been seeing videos of gameplay on my main page. Apparently there was some sort of exploit to get it early that a bunch of YouTubers took advantage of.

3 hours ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

...Is that all it takes? Bruh. I thought people had done some Fancy-ass shiz to their switches to make it download early or something

I don't know if that's exactly what's happening here, but I know people have done it in the past. Since the Australian releases usually release around a day before it releases in North America.