Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last person to post wins

8 hours ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

I agree. Hard games are not fun for me because if repeatedly failing to do something gets monotonous and makes me feel like I have no idea what I'm doing (which I probably don't but still)

It's even worse when you know what you're supposed to do, but you just can't do it. That's really frustrating

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

That's my problem with Doom 2 on Nightmare. 

Cheats are disabled,  so I get tempted to save with little health and get shot dead by the same guy 50 times.

However if you feel like it's supposed to be bullshit,  then even little progress is justified,  and turning off the game without clearing anything meaningful is also justified. 

1 hour ago, Ninji said:

However if you feel like it's supposed to be bullshit,  then even little progress is justified,  and turning off the game without clearing anything meaningful is also justified. 

I feel like I wouldn't be satisfied if I didn't clear something meaningful in a game. I'll probably try your idea though if I play a really hard game.

8 hours ago, Ninji said:

That's my problem with Doom 2 on Nightmare. 

Cheats are disabled,  so I get tempted to save with little health and get shot dead by the same guy 50 times.

The pessimist part of my brain starts getting super upset if I get stuck on something for an extend period, let alone if I turn off the game without getting anything major done.