Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

Before we continue, I wanna say that this post was sponsored by RAID: Shadow Legends.

RAID: Shadow Legends is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

RAID: Shadow Legends is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

Just make sure to use my special code "piss" on the store page to get 50,000 silver and a FREE Epic Level Champion right away. All part of the new players program courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends devs.

So what are you waiting for? Go download the game on the App Store or Google Play Store and experience one of the best mobile RPGs. Doing so also allows to support stupid posts like this one. It really means a lot to me. Now, on with the posts.

Hard games are the best. 

One notch below brick wall difficulty for me. 

I prefer one on one if I'm going to lose a whole bunch. 

On League of Legends I got really good at support to avoid making my team lose. B+ Lux.

I still can't 1cc lost levels,  or beat Nightmare in any meaningful way in Doom 2. So basically I don't have to buy new games lmao.