Last person to post wins

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you!! You too ❤️

I saw this game on another forum a while back, and it was a huge hit. I just suddenly remembered it,and, since I don't see it on here, I decided to start it.   The rules are quite simple: The last

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Da Pman10 said:

I'm pretty you'd have more things to worry about then just getting the last word.

Probally. 

5 minutes ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

Lucky for me, I do only have to worry about getting the last word. I have no life 🙂

3 minutes ago, Da Pman10 said:

Unfortunately for you, I also have no life.

I almost had an asthma attack laughing. 

I'm like Chris Chan except hes actually popular,  and actually finished his drafting and design degree. 

5 minutes ago, Da Pman10 said:

Hooray, I'm funny!

Who's Chris Chan?

I just learned about Chris.  Story time.  

Arguably the most documented person on the Internet. An autistic artist who spiraled into delusional mania from trolling.

They just railed on him as he slowly broke. Several fake girlfriends,  he was extorted into sexually abusing himself,  and robbed by trolls. Many of his humiliations are online to see.

People all over the world approach Chris pretending to be fans,  just to tear Chris down.

Now Chris has an ego. They believe people troll out of jealousy, and this ego allows people to build up Chris before the teardown. 

It's dark. Chris's life is like a bad childhood that never ended.

2 hours ago, Ninji said:

I just learned about Chris.  Story time.  

Arguably the most documented person on the Internet. An autistic artist who spiraled into delusional mania from trolling.

They just railed on him as he slowly broke. Several fake girlfriends,  he was extorted into sexually abusing himself,  and robbed by trolls. Many of his humiliations are online to see.

People all over the world approach Chris pretending to be fans,  just to tear Chris down.

Now Chris has an ego. They believe people troll out of jealousy, and this ego allows people to build up Chris before the teardown. 

It's dark. Chris's life is like a bad childhood that never ended.

That's pretty messed up. I can't help but feel kinda bad for him

21 minutes ago, Da Pman10 said:

That's pretty messed up. I can't help but feel kinda bad for him

Chris has issues such as being racist and homophobic (despite now being trans).

However they're so paranoid and delusional nobody can teach Chris any better,  because many people who were pretending to help Chris cruelly manipulated them. 

Watching the documents is a strange and sobering experience, maybe not for the weak of heart. 

Well back to our last-post one-uppance game.  Speaking of game I need to grab that omo game before I forget. 

Sprays like Glade release alcohol and sodium sulfate into the air. 

The alcohol destroys organic stuff,  sodium sulfate likes to bond to stuff. 

This also laces the house with a crystalline film that's only dangerous to insects and pathogens.

Then you can also get your pee where bacteria don't like it; usually by watering it down too much.  You can have your pee very watered down while you're blood is fine if you have enough electrolytes.