The "Post One Song a Day" thread

Best part of the remake in my opinion.

I think this takes Unknown from M.E. from hilariously fun to an actually good rap song. Too bad they had to sacrifice the final, best verse to do so.

We gotta get this man to cover The Hot Wind Blowing. That song doesn't get the respect it deserves, as the best song in Metal Gear Rising.

Doesn't matter if you know it from Stranger Things, Far Cry 4, or even that old Levi's ad; it's still a great song.

Playing Ace Attorney Investigations again. I will stand by this, it has the best soundtrack in the series. Love that piano.

Now, why am I playing Investigations again? Eh, well, several reasons. I haven't played it in 5 years, and haven't played much Ace Attorney recently aside from the Great Ace Attorney translation earlier this year. It's a good break from the deadly monotony of Battles of Prince of Persia, play a few missions until my sanity gives out and then solve a case. And, you know...could be "research".