Sign In

The "Post One Song a Day" thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I expect to be introduced to thousands of new songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

"to hold you in my arms... you electrify my life... let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive... i'll never let you go, if you promise not to fade away... i just want

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Wreck-It Ralph and The Lego Movie are actually two of my favorite movies, and there's many things I'm thankful for regarding them. One, that they turned out so well, considering that there was plenty that could have gone wrong. Wreck-It Ralph could have been "video games, with the bleep bloops and the Pac-Mans and the Donkey Kongs", and The Lego Movie could have been "Legos are so cool, buy our toys", but they ended up as something a lot more meaningful and from the heart. Two, that the two received critical acclaim and did well financially (though The Lego Movie should have absolutely been nominated for an Oscar that year beyond Best Original Song). And three, not only that the two got sequels in the first place, but that the sequels were good. The surprise is gone, yet the sequels hold up surprisingly well, especially when I was kinda really expecting Ralph Breaks the Internet to suck.

I'm bringing this up because I saw The Lego Movie 2, and it was so good. While I consider Ralph Breaks the Internet to be noticeably inferior to the original in spite of its quality, The Lego Movie 2 is so very close to being as good as the original. A little of the conflict and overall moral feels repeated, and the big twist is gone, but it's just as funny and clever as the original. And its soundtrack kicks ass.

I think Limit Break x Survivor is officially my favorite anime OP, by how many English versions I desperately search out to compare.

Results of my search, every version I've heard is great, except MasakoX. Man does a lot of good stuff, but he cannot sing. Definitely listen to Jonathan Young, Megami33, NateWantsToBattle (the official one), MarkDeGroot, Pellek, and Chris Niosi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...