Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bladder Control - Urethra Plugs For Real (not Sci Fi)

Female incontinence products reduce or prevent urinary spillage, and come in a variety of forms. Doctors sometimes recommend a pessary for women whose bladder has dropped from its correct position. The doctor inserts the pessary a type of stiff ring into the vagina, where it lifts the bladder into its proper position. The bladder no longer presses against the urethra, alleviating pressures that cause incontinence.

Urethral inserts give women some personal control over incontinence. One type of insert is the urethral plug. The plug is available by prescription and works like a balloon that is inflated to prevent urine passage through the urethra.

Another type of plug seals the urethra, preventing urine from leaking out. When the woman needs to urinate, she removes the insert, and then replaces it again afterwards. Interestingly, some women have found that tampons work well as a urethral plug.

Recently, urinary patches have become available. They are small foam pads with gel adhesive that fit over the urethral opening and absorb minor leakage. Most are designed to seal the urethral opening. Easier to use than urethral plugs, patches are disposable, and replaced after each use. A small shield that fits over the urethral opening is another recent innovation.

http://www.healthtree.com/articles/bladder-disorders/treatment/control-products/

--> I'd like one permanently instaled in my pee hole. And hand over control of my bladder to my strict master. He'll probably only unlock it once a day. I'll be squirming and very desperate all the time, but can't even wet my pantis.

Posted Image

Death, I'm sure if you REALLY WANTED to that you could make something like this or possibly re-purpose this current design. But I gotta go with Ronny boy on this one... You're playing with fire. You might mess something up. (Ronyo, I assume you meant we "can't" plug it up)

I'd rather not play with fire, i just think it's not fair....i say we pull the plug on this product....-shot- XD

Personally, I get absolutely disgusted by the idea of altering internal organs. If it doesn't disgust you, go right ahead.

There's a reason we have a breaking point, though. If you press your body further than its breaking point and block the pee, you may get a bladder infection, or worse.

Your bladder will explode, and not in the good way http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Girls have all the luck....there's nothing like this for guys

Yeah, they have all thr luck... Except for periods and child birth and pain during sex sometimes and the higher likelyhood of contracting some STDs. Well at least they can get some (probably very expensive) treatment to maybe prevent wetting.

Personally, I get absolutely disgusted by the idea of altering internal organs. If it doesn't disgust you, go right ahead.

There's a reason we have a breaking point, though. If you press your body further than its breaking point and block the pee, you may get a bladder infection, or worse.

I have to kind of agree with this. Frankly, one of the elements I enjoy about female desperation is when they lose it-simply being desperate but unable to have an accident isn't appealing.

Actually in a prosthecs there is bladder ring balloon for guys it seals the bladder although if the pressure becomes to great to prevent the rupturing of the bladder there is a slight pressure release ballon that opens tje seal slightly the actual open bulb is installed in one of the scrotal sacks and when properly pushed will realse the ring and allow for flow. After a set time the seal resets reclosing the bladder

Uh...you can get a LOT worse defect then an infection from holding your bladder too long. There's a nasty side effect called DEATH. A woman did a contest "Hold your wee for a Wii" and actually DIED trying to get the Wii back when it was flying off the shelves! So there are some terrible consequences for making yourself hold your pee for too long.

Uh...you can get a LOT worse defect then an infection from holding your bladder too long. There's a nasty side effect called DEATH. A woman did a contest "Hold your wee for a Wii" and actually DIED trying to get the Wii back when it was flying off the shelves! So there are some terrible consequences for making yourself hold your pee for too long.

That was caused by an overconsumption of water, not by pee holding.

Hey, if anyone is considering using one of these, I would be very carefull. Holding it in this way can lead to bladder infections which suck a lot! You can get them from holding it too long but usually this is the reasons yur body lets loose, because holding it longer gets dangerous. A bladder infection sucks for lots of reasons, believe me you don't want one. Although it is a medical product so it must have some uses...Mmm check with your doctor maybe? Wow I sound like a health nut but infections suck a lot!