Or sign in with one of these services

Last movie you watched

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RDJ is the best thing about many, many movies. Especially Les Mis, I loved him in Les Mis...

The last movie that I most recently watched was Mortal Kombat.

I actually liked the one with Thurman, I thought it was pretty underrated.

i did too, they captured the vibe of the original tv series pretty well.

i was just specifying which one i watched most recently. :smile:

Uma has really large hands and lovely feet... i find her incredibly sexy. :smile:

i did too, they captured the vibe of the original tv series pretty well.

i was just specifying which one i watched most recently. :smile:

Uma has really large hands and lovely feet... i find her incredibly sexy. :smile:

Me too! I especially liked her in My Super Ex Girlfriend.

Cabin in the Woods which wasn't that bad. I'm not one for horror, but you could hardly call it horror.

I love horror films, but I didn't really like Cabin, for me it was one of those films that wasn't nearly as clever, witty or funny as it thought it was.

I also saw Elysium, but I saw it on Sunday. I agree, it wasn't bad. In my opinion, it was pretty good, but not as good as other films I saw this month.

Was the plot decent? I just don't want a terrible plot, it doesn't really have to be good.

Was the plot decent? I just don't want a terrible plot, it doesn't really have to be good.

Sorry for not answering earlier. Anyways, the plot is pretty good, the movie as a whole I would say is also good. The plot is, all the rich people get to go to Elysium and live without worry of any disease or violence, but everyone else has to live on Earth, which is heavily industrial and polluted. I can't really say much more without spoiling anything, other than the fact that robots take the jobs of security and government jobs. I would say it's worth seeing.

Tropic Thunder.

I'm embarrassed to say it, but I actually had no idea RDJ was in it!  I thought that guy was an actual African American actor and OOPS.

Anyway, movie was fuckin' hilarious, A+.

The other day I was flipping through this anime magazine and they were advertising this Japanese horror film called Black rat about this girl who commits suicide and all of her friends recieve a text telling them to come to the school at night where they are hunted down and murdered in horrible ways. I watched it on monday and it was really suspenseful and theres a great plot twist.

Oh and its on netflix

Edited by neonwatches (see edit history)

Tropic Thunder.

I'm embarrassed to say it, but I actually had no idea RDJ was in it!  I thought that guy was an actual African American actor and OOPS.

Anyway, movie was fuckin' hilarious, A+.

RDJ is the best thing about that movie... everything he says and does is perfectly on point.

Your comment made me LOL, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last movie I watched was Borat, I have to say it did have some inappropriate scenes (listen to me sounding like someone thrice my age!), but generally it was rather funny.

It's amazing how there is so much craze about Less Miserables, but I guess it must be the French equivalent of the works of Shakespeare, probably involving lots of surrendering and kissing... Just kidding!

I hear that Les Miserablés is quite musical, and musical films aren't really my thing.

The last movie I watched was The Amazing Spider-Man.  Rented it from Redbox.

Ehh... it wasn't bad.  It's more or less on par with the 2002 Spider-Man movie. 

I might watch it again someday.

Huh. I thought it was a lot better than the 2002 one. Maybe I just like the actors better. Wasn't to impressed with tobey.

I just watched Oblivion with Tom Cruise. Surprisingly good movie. I've been liking Tom Cruise more and more lately.

• 11 months later...