Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Diaper messing

my first experience was probably when I was only 8 or 9 years old. I had a younger sister who was just growing out of diapers but.

we had some of those little swimmer diapers in the bathroom that never did get used... except by me.

I remember specifically coming home from my lunch break sometimes I would be left alone in the house and would just have to lock the door behind me when I left..

boy I only maybe 15-20 minutes to squeeze into one and I remember trying to go as much as I could in that short period of time.

I even remember taking off my pants and lying in bed with just my diaper and a t shirt on just to see how it felt.

needless to say it just didn't feel right if I didn't wet and mess in them.

it's really something you just have to be in the right mindset for, I always still to this day, on the odd chance I actually divulge myself in such things.

I have to pretend it's an accident when I do it.

Although I too am not fond of the cleanup, a few baby wipes and a good shower fixes it quick. I don't do it all the time, but once in awhile I just feel compelled to do it. It does feel good and also makes me feel naughty. First time I ever did it was when I was around 15 and for some reason I wanted to see what it felt like to go in my pants. The idea of it just turned me on and when I filled my pants the first time, I was alone and as it was filling my underwear I involuntarily yelled out "I'm sorry!! Big boys aren't supposed to go in their pants" and I came too. I know it is weird, but it really turned me on.

I used to do it more often than now.  It usually happens when I just randomly get really horny and want nothing more than to fill my boxers.  It has to be when no one is home because of the obvious smell.  I'll hold it and slowly let a little out, then pull it back in until I'm ready to let it all go.  Then I just squat down a little and let everything go.  I usually change into jeans and the oldest pair of boxers I have because I never save them.  I soak my jeans while filling the back, and because everything gets smashed and spread around, I can stand up after and nothing falls out even though I'm in boxers.  Then I have to come and it never takes long.  I do it in my pants with all the poo and pee and get in the shower with my clothes on after. 

I used to do it more often than now.  It usually happens when I just randomly get really horny and want nothing more than to fill my boxers.  It has to be when no one is home because of the obvious smell.  I'll hold it and slowly let a little out, then pull it back in until I'm ready to let it all go.  Then I just squat down a little and let everything go.  I usually change into jeans and the oldest pair of boxers I have because I never save them.  I soak my jeans while filling the back, and because everything gets smashed and spread around, I can stand up after and nothing falls out even though I'm in boxers.  Then I have to come and it never takes long.  I do it in my pants with all the poo and pee and get in the shower with my clothes on after. 

A little too much info!

I started wearing diapers when I was 12 years old. after a traumatic experience I had started wetting the bed again. in order to hide it from my mom. I took 2 pampers and taped them together. and I'm with my mom was away at work, how would poop and pee in my diapers. I love I love how it felt. I still wear diapers today on my days off from work. I use adult diapers now and plastic pants. I love the way it feels.