Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Video (I Know It's Not Omorashi But Still)

So my friend sent me her video of wetting a diaper and I just had to post it on here. I know diapers and omorashi are 2 completely different things but I found this link interesting (plus i like diapers too ;)

She told me it's an unlisted video so the only people who can see it are those who know the link. Here it is ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUIaLhvYvWA

I'm trying to convince her to get it public but she's worried if it won't be good enough. What do you guys think?

Wow, that was awesome.

I believe there are different types of diapers, depending on one's needs.

There are. It's hard to tell from the video, but my guess is that she's wearing a mid-level absorbency Depends. They tend to leak, especially when you're sitting down like that. I'd suggest Bambino diapers for a full bladder wetting like that.

I know diapers and omorashi are 2 completely different things but I found this link interesting (plus i like diapers too ;)

They're not completely different. Technically, it's omutsu omorashi. Although some people are more specifically interested in diapers, I think there's a lot of cross over. Some people like wetting in jeans; others in skirts; others in diapers. It's a pretty broad community.

• 7 years later...
  • The topic was locked