Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever seen desperation/wetting in public?

97 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever seen desperation/wetting in public?

• Yes, desperation
    • Yes, wetting
    • No :(

Also, feel free to post what you saw if you remember ^_^

This happened just yesterday, I was in the car with my dad coming back from marion (shopping centre in South Australia), I glanced out the window, and there was a probably 17 - 19 year old girl, holding her self at the bus stop. If I was on my own, I probably would've gone back and parked the car, then went to the bus station.

I've seen wettings when I was a kid...I am not counting those for the purposes of this thread. As an adult, I've seen minor wettings (leaks and almost made it moments where someone started going and the got their pants out of the way once inside a bathroom) on a few occasions...plus a couple of times having seen girls peeing outside (not wetting). On a touring trip in the great plains (central US) we had to stop our caravan a few times to let people go out and pee in the wheat fields, for example and the girls in our group were not shy about this. I have DEFINITELY seen public desperation, though. Too numerous to count all of the minor and major events. lol

First post-I actually have something to add to this :)

Well I have a couple experiences. I don't know of these first two really count. One time I was walking one of the paths in the city near the river. The woman I was with said to go on and she went into the brush. Well I knew what was happening.When she got back she had some spots on her pants so I think she got her pants down. I also saw a woman going on the side of a highway one day. Had a clear view an I could tell she did both.

I also used to work at a gas staion and it was the only stop in the city for people travelling one of the highways so I got to see quite a bit of desperation. It was always from the women. More than one occasion I had found wet panties in the washroom. One time I witnessed a woman who had messed herself-and found her panties in the washroom as well.

Unfortunately I have yet to see anyone full on wet, or mess themselves.

I have only ever seen one wetting, and it was when I was very young. I was at a dance studio waiting for my older sister's dance class to be over, and I saw one of the little girls in the class wet herself. Back then, I actually just thought it was disgusting.

More recently, I've seen plenty of mild desperation at school. My class is made up of predominantly female students [since it's a veterinary assistant program] and there's this one girl who talks every day about how much she has to pee and always puts it off until the last minutes. I think it's mostly talk, though.

Edited by effiethefish (see edit history)

This past semester, when I was waiting for my ride after one of my classes, a girl from my class was also waiting for a ride and started bouncing her leg in a slight "potty dance" style. It was windy that evening, but it looked more like a desperation bounce rather than bouncing because of the cold. Since I don't know for certain, though, I'm not placing a vote in the poll.

First post-I actually have something to add to this :)

Well I have a couple experiences. I don't know of these first two really count. One time I was walking one of the paths in the city near the river. The woman I was with said to go on and she went into the brush. Well I knew what was happening.When she got back she had some spots on her pants so I think she got her pants down. I also saw a woman going on the side of a highway one day. Had a clear view an I could tell she did both.

I also used to work at a gas staion and it was the only stop in the city for people travelling one of the highways so I got to see quite a bit of desperation. It was always from the women. More than one occasion I had found wet panties in the washroom. One time I witnessed a woman who had messed herself-and found her panties in the washroom as well.

Unfortunately I have yet to see anyone full on wet, or mess themselves.

Could you tell something more about the messing accident? Was it diarrhea one? What was the lady - young/old, fat or not, what was she wearing, what kind of panties, how much was the accident visible?

Could you tell something more about the messing accident? Was it diarrhea one? What was the lady - young/old, fat or not, what was she wearing, what kind of panties, how much was the accident visible?

She was a bit older... Maybe late 30's early 40's. She had average body, attractive, wearing a tshirt and light blue jeans. She was traveling alone, about 9pm and had to wait for the washroom ( I know it wasn't the other girl because I could tell she had no panties) Anyway she was in the back of the store, trying to hide it from me. I think she must have let a little go because where was sitting was warm and I could smell it a little bit. She didnt make it- when she came out she looked upset and had a small spot on her bum. I went to clean the bathroom for the night and you could smell it. The smell wasn't gross, it kinda turned me on. Then I saw them- on the counter beside the sink. They where white cotton panties, not granny panties, I think they're called boyshorts. She made it just in time because they weren't loaded- just a noticeable spot on the bum, you could tell she dumped it off but it still stained. Oh wow did it smell good- the smell of her messing, her lady smell, and a little bit of pee.

• 8 years later...

Does School count as public?

I remember in seventh grade, I saw one of my classmates quietly ask the teacher if she could go to the bathroom, only to be told someone was already out.

I remember seeing her groan, bend over and start moving her legs up and down, and I thought "OH! She has to pee!"

It was the first time i ever saw one of my classmates needing the bathroom that badly. Eventually, the other classmate came back, and she got to go.

I was at a music festival, not long ago, where there were too few toilets.   There were huge queues, mostly female, outside all of the portaloo blocks, from early afternoon until late at night.  There were also urinal enclosures, usually without queues, and used mainly by male visitors.

I saw one young woman pee on the grass through her knickers.  She wore a long skirt and carefully arranged it as she knelt on the grass next to a fence.  Her friend squatted in front of her and chatted to her while she wet herself.  (I don't think her friend was pissing.)

After a couple of minutes the woman in the skirt stood up, brushed herself off, looked down at the damp patch, and then the two of them sauntered away.  I'm sure she must have wet herself as I didn't see her pulling her knickers down (or back up).  Possibly she wasn't wearing any.

I've never really seen any for sure but there was a moment in the theater when watching Zootopia, during the jumpscare in the room of feral predators or something, a girl in the audience (either teen or adult, I couldn't see her) said she peed her pants. I don't know if she was being serious or exaggerating but it does seem very possible during a jumpscare.

I've seen women and wondered if they were desperate due to certain mannerisms, but is that just my imagination? I've never seen anything obvious, so ended up answering no to this.

One that I can recall was the guy who was in front of me in line for the bathroom at a bowling alley (because some genius decided single-person bathrooms at a bowling alley was a good idea, apparently.) He squirmed for a while and eventually gave up and just wet himself. He was wearing black pants so I could only really tell by the smell and the newly-acquired sheen of his pants.

I've also seen a fair share of patches of yellow snow here and there on the side of the sidewalk, if that counts.

I’ve posted many times on relevant threads on desperation I’ve seen over the years,

heres one I haven’t posted...

i drove to a commercial/residential area on edge of town looking for a suppliers premises, it was Sunday afternoon and quiet,  as I sat in my car on an empty quiet street I noticed a young woman in tight jeans walking pushing a male in a wheel chair with 2 younger teenage kids a boy and a girl,

i noticed as she pushed the chair she was walking funny almost side on like a crab...?

at the end of the road there was a phone box, the younger girl went in to phone, as they waited the older female no longer pushing the chair was pacing around with hands on hips, I could see she was desperate to piss, after a few minutes they walked back the way they came towards the housing scheme the female changing her walking style from crab to squirming all the time she was trying to keep her upper legs tight together,

After about 30 metres she stopped walking and whilst she pee danced called out to the kids who were in front, the boy took on the chair pushing as she walked alone ahead pee dancing as she walked, 

at the end of the road they were stood at a T junction, she scissored her legs and squirmed, paced around as they waited to cross, once across the road she stopped walking, crossed her legs and bent forward her head almost on her knees her hands pulling her legs behind the kness, she stood up walked on squirming for a bit then did the same crossed leg bending over, she turned and disappeared into the housing scheme....

7759A261-70E7-4E9B-8327-74C0DE59D9DB.jpeg

It was July 4th, about 1999, and I had driven from Escondido up to Orange County to visit a female friend who needed some help. I was headed back south, and the freeway was jam packed with July 4th holiday traffic. I felt like I needed a break so I pulled into a rest stop. I was sitting on a bench and a car pulled up in the parking area nearby. A woman was driving, and a man was sitting next to her. The woman jumped out of the car in great haste and started toward the bathroom. She was Hispanic, athletic body, early to mid 30s, with eyeglasses. I was thinking that the July 4 party she had been to must have been "adults only," because her white trousers were thoroughly transparent and I could see every stitch of her white panties as she hurried by. She was clearly in a desperate rush to get to the ladies' room at the rest stop. I figured it was worth hanging out on the bench for a bit to get another look at her panties when she emerged.

But when she emerged, she was quite different. She was moving quickly, but no longer running. Her face was fixed upon the ground as if she definitely did not want to see anyone. As I said, I had ogled her see-through trousers as she rushed in, and they had been dry then, but now her crotch was wet and both legs were wet down to her knees. As she passed by me, I could see that the backs of her legs were also soaked. It was totally clear that she had been rushing desperately to the bathroom but had not made it in time. Maybe all the stalls in the ladies' room were occupied, because there were certainly quite a lot of people at the rest stop due to the holiday traffic. She simply had not reached the toilet in time to avoid an extremely public accident.

She got back in the car. I could see her male passenger. He was smiling. If he had accompanied her to a party while she was dressed like that, he must have been at least a bit of a perv, and I suspected that his dick was as hard as a rock. So was mine! She was so flustered that when she backed out of the parking lot she nearly hit an incoming car, just barely avoided it. Then she was gone, back out onto the freeway.

I waited a few minutes until my hard on declined enough to allow me to walk to my car without creating a public spectacle. Then I drove home.

Sadly I can’t give any context or lead-up to this as it was a completely spontaneous sighting, the only public/adult accident I’ve ever witnessed.

I was only a kid, top end primary school age I’d say, maybe 10. Out in the local town centre with my mum, shopping. I remember hearing a screechy younger child, maybe 5-6 and then an adult woman reprimanding them, which caught my attention. Looking around I found the commotion, and saw a woman who I’d probably say was my mums age at the time, late 20’s, grabbing the screeching boy by the arm and trying to pull him forward in the direction of the market. There was also a girl with them, a little younger than me at a guess. 

it became apparent that the mum was trying to get to the toilets, unsuccessfully, as suddenly the girl shouted “mum you’re having an accident!” In a horrified tone, and I could imagine how embarrassed she must have felt as I saw wee shooting out of her mums light blue skinny jeans in a bit of a jet, before petering off as she must have regained some control, leaving her pants soaked.

Shame faced she ushered her kids towards the toilets, head bowed and clearly mortified, with her daughter looking distraught and her son almost oblivious.

I didn’t see them again unfortunately as we’d moved on to another shopping area.

Yes, I have spontaneously come across women who have obviously been desperate to pee. For most cases I have written here.

A very impressive sight I saw last year. In a local park, a young woman (in her early 30s) was looking for a place to pee. While she was looking for a more secluded place, she put her hand in the crotch, through her short denim skirt. She almost running. A few seconds later I saw her peeing in the bushes.