Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls that hide their desperation: thoughts please.

I would like your thoughts if I may peeps!!

Basically, the question is this:

Why, when desperate and in a situation whereby a bathroom is not readily available, will most girls try to hide their plight and 'suffer in silence'.

Feel free to disagree, but that is my line of thinking as I don't know of any girls myself that would admit to having a seriously full bladder. Some would, I know, but most; I think at least, wouldn't.

So, what do you think?

Bathroom habits are typically viewed as being socially unacceptable and for most people, what's unacceptable is also embarrassing if it happens in a social situation. Desperation and/or wetting in public could also lead to being shunned by peers, which is obviously something that no one wants to face.

I do have one friend who frequently declares when she has to pee and how badly she has to go. But other than her, it's something that most people keep to themselves. 

Im not embarrassed to show my desperation in public, however i choose to hide it as it turns me on to see people looking at me when im making little subtle movements....i like the fact they are looking at me and trying to figure out what is wrong with me, the thought they may know i have to pee and they might be enjoying it is such a thrill. 

I kind of always tell people that i need to pee when i do... I dont know... I just like to make people feel weird at times haha

I do actually feel embarrassed about the most normal stuff, but not about peeing for whatever reason...

though when it is about actually solving the problem by looking for a toilet cause it is really urgent... i usually do hide my desperation because I dont wanna annoy people or let them wait, just because I have to go and piss...
that is the only reason why i would hide it... because I dont wanna let people wait or sound totally whiny... cause I usually do whine around a lot anyway lol

As several people above have mentioned, it's embarrassing. If I'm out with close friends sometimes I'll mention it, so we/I can get to a bathroom sooner (I don't hold in public), but otherwise I don't say anything. And I generally don't show when I have to pee in public because I rarely ever have to pee badly enough that I'm squirming unless I'm doing a hold.

Im not embarrassed to show my desperation in public, however i choose to hide it as it turns me on to see people looking at me when im making little subtle movements....i like the fact they are looking at me and trying to figure out what is wrong with me, the thought they may know i have to pee and they might be enjoying it is such a thrill. 

Though I'm not a girl, I second this.  It's the exact same way I feel bout being desperate in public myself.  If I try to hide it, I never know who's going to still notice anyway, and that's more exciting.

I try to hide it because I am shy and It is embarrassing, but also kind of a turn on if everyone around me knows that I need to pee.

Yes, exactly! I can be either very shy about it or go the complete opposite way and be something of an exhibitionist, depending on who's around. With family and most friends I always try to hide it, but with some of my more crazy friends I'll readily admit to it and even 'perform' a bit, squirming or doing a peepee dance and maybe even holding myself.

Yes, exactly! I can be either very shy about it or go the complete opposite way and be something of an exhibitionist, depending on who's around. With family and most friends I always try to hide it, but with some of my more crazy friends I'll readily admit to it and even 'perform' a bit, squirming or doing a peepee dance and maybe even holding myself.

Hehe, I would like to see you "perform" :P

• 6 years later...

From inside, I would like to fidget and hold in public, since the fact that others noticing my pee desperation turns me on. I like to show off my pee holding talents and make others wonder how I'm holding this much. (kind of an exhibitionism)

But in other hand, I'm feeling embarrassed to hold in public, since almost everybody around don't know about this fetish and they won't even understand and hence it would only bring a shame. And also showing off the need to pee is not socially accepted in my country and not at all expected from a girl. Therefore most of the time, I'll try to hold silently without Exhibiting the desperation. 

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)

As this scenario also always fascinated the most, I thought a lot about it and tried to speak about it with female friends. So from my point of view there are 3 reasons:

1. Shyness: I think the most relevant aspect is the embarressment of showing that a girl has to pee as this is a bodily function and very private act. This is made worse with the danger of not making it to the bathroom in time and have a public accident. I spoke to some girls about it and they confirmed the fact. By the way some fell more shy around foreign people they don´t know other exactly the other way with good friends or family members. Besides the degree of shame depends on the situation. There are typical constelations were they are especially embarressed, e.g. first date or formal events.
  2. Pride: Being depserate to pee means that you are not in full control of something, in this case the need to pee. The worse her urge gets the less control they have. A lot of girls are to proud to let others recognize this weakness.
  3. Amplification: if a girls lets others know she has to and formst desperately, they will talk about it to her. This consciousness can increase the need itself.

What ever might be the reason. They seam to be way more common amongst girls than boys, though also a topic for us (me being a boy as well).

By the way the degree of shyness differs. Some just don´t mention it, but will not suppress the typical actions to hold it. Some will try to avoid movements that give away their agony. And last and for me best are those girls that even deny their plight, when they were asked whats wrong or if they have to go.

So, please keep sending your sightings and stories about shy girls.

Thanks, Buddy

I don't think it's just girls. People in general don't really talk about desperation, unless it's really serious and have to pee so bad, that might have a wetting accident otherwise. Peeing it's just a personal thing and it's a bit embarrassing if you get yourself in the situation where you are really desperate. People just don't want to talk about it. Even omo fans often won't openly announce to others if they're desperate and will wait silently for the first opportunity to use a toilet. For example, I often hide my desperation at meetings at work, because it's embarrassing to disrupt the meeting with a trip to the bathroom. I only do it if it's an emergency, because I don't want to have an accident or even a leak in my pants at work.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:05 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

From inside, I would like to fidget and hold in public, since the fact that others noticing my pee desperation turns me on. I like to show off my pee holding talents and make others wonder how I'm holding this much. (kind of an exhibitionism)

But in other hand, I'm feeling embarrassed to hold in public, since almost everybody around don't know about this fetish and they won't even understand and hence it would only bring a shame. And also showing off the need to pee is not socially accepted in my country and not at all expected from a girl. Therefore most of the time, I'll try to hold silently without Exhibiting the desperation. 

Are there many lucky boys who knows about your pee holding talents and your strong bladder?

I would love to be one of them! I would love that you could show me your super talent.

What does the girls in your country do if they need to wee really, really bad ? No legs crossing?