Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Only one seeder at the moment it seems, but it looks to be an awesome find, thanks!

I'll keep the torrent online for however long it takes to complete and am seeding what I have at up to 8,250KB/s.

So whenever I finish, it should be easy for others to download. I'll also try and post a copy of the actual videos here directly once it's finished.

I've seeded over 100GB since last night. I'll work on uploading the files here shortly :p

The torrents gone from a single active seeder to 12 seeds and 15 leeches since last night too.

It's a good thing you posted this, the torrent could have easily died and been lost forever if you hadn't. I've tried to purchase clips from PissJP several times in the past, but they reject international transactions. That's really the main reason why I'm dedicating bandwidth to keeping it active.

Got it and seeded. Looks like Maxiecam had a chunk of this stuff already.

Shall I start uploading any of the videos here?

Quite a few files in this torrent will be known to ex-members of mAxie's but there are a few that are either new to me or ones I have forgotten I had. I am seeding it anyway, lots of people on here have never heard of mAxie's :(

GIF-files, what a waste of time. Thanx for nothing. At least the first torrent was real stuff = video-files with sound.

If you actually downloaded it clearly knowing they were GIF images and are now complaining, you're an idiot.

If you're just complaining because you don't want to download a torrent full of GIF images, then you're just being a senseless jackass.

Please do not post on this forum if you only intend to make yourself look like a fool.

If you actually downloaded it clearly knowing they were GIF images and are now complaining, you're an idiot.

If you're just complaining because you don't want to download a torrent full of GIF images, then you're just being a senseless jackass.

Please do not post on this forum if you only intend to make yourself look like a fool.

I didn't realized that they were animated images until I had downloaded them so basically my mistake but in the future I hope that persons who post these kind of links could tell more specific which kind of material there is under the link. This part of forum should be posted only video links and uploads like it is said in the header or maybe I have understood it wrong. Anyway my apologize if I hurt somebody's feelings with my comment. I was frustrated and angry when I wrote it.