Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

very desperate forgot timer.jpg

File Name: Very desperate before a clip

File Submitter: Sinna (2pee4you)

File Submitted: 12 Apr 2013

File Category: Home Made Videos

Clothing: Jeans

I had a customer request where I had to hold my pee for 3 more minutes after being very desperate already (http://www.clips4sale.com/47160/8282383). When I had started the recording, I first had to counter a wave of desperation where I leaked a little bit but was barely able to put on skin tight jeans, which helped me a lot in controling the pee (naked is very difficult to hold). Then I noticed that I forgot a time measuring device (clock) so I ran off to get one. After that I could hold my pee pretty good so I started to drink some malt beer (makes me pee). When I noticed that I was 'safe' for a while, I stopped the camera and recorded the actual clip a little bit later. This clip was left over as my store upload was a completely new clip. But as I saw how desperate I was I couldn't delete it and wanted to share it here, as my rollerblade clip got such nice comments already and this is far more desperation than in the rollerblade clip. There is no peeing directly, but I am leaking a bit and I also show the floor for a bit where you can see the pee. I am briefly naked in this as I put on the jeans and release my hand from my crotch for some seconds. If you are offended by that, please don't download this one.

The technical side: length 2:39, 194Mb, filetype: mp4, resolution 1920 x 1080p FULL HD, bitrate 10000kbit/s, framerate 50fps, 192bit 48kHz stereo audio

This clip is only available on omorashi.org. If you see it anywhere else, it has been uploaded without my permission.

Click here to download this file

A pretty girl, hopping around in sweet desperation in her behind the scenes clip? Teasing us with her need to pee, yet sexily trying to control it - seriously, I'm turned on and in awe of this clip. With the amount of bouncing around, I'm pleasantly surprised you got your jeans on without bursting! Thank you for sharing this moment Sinna - and now I'm off to peruse the rest of the clips store...