Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

Question for those of you who fill up as full as you can go, what is it like when you let it out? Does it come right out as soon as you let it, or does it take some effort to get started? I don't hold on purpose, but I've had some experiences of "locking up" (more than just a few seconds, can be 2 or 3 minutes in the worst case) when I try to pee after holding too much for too long, and I've heard that it's due to the bladder being unable to contract properly when it's too distended. I know several of you have mentioned not being able to get all of it out at the end and having to try again a few minutes later, but what about the start?

25 minutes ago, cilla said:

Question for those of you who fill up as full as you can go, what is it like when you let it out? Does it come right out as soon as you let it, or does it take some effort to get started? I don't hold on purpose, but I've had some experiences of "locking up" (more than just a few seconds, can be 2 or 3 minutes in the worst case) when I try to pee after holding too much for too long, and I've heard that it's due to the bladder being unable to contract properly when it's too distended. I know several of you have mentioned not being able to get all of it out at the end and having to try again a few minutes later, but what about the start?

Sometimes when I've been holding for a long period of time and even though I am as desperate as it gets it's difficult to pee, so yeah locking up happens. But it's nothing a bit of concentration can't overcome for those first drops to fall. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Burt said:

Finally uploaded that 1.5l pee that I said I would upload..  I actually ended up wetting myself on that last hold I posted so that ruined trying to make a video for me. Once I'm really full I can't move around a lot, which is what caused me to wet I think. Anyway, here's the video, it's not the greatest but I hope you like.

Love the video man, thanks so much for posting.

8 hours ago, Burt said:

Thanks, I tried to get a video of yesterdays release and I realized it is extremely difficult to do when I'm holding over 2l, I'll try again next time. But here are some pictures from yesterdays hold. I drank a lot the night before and decided to drink a couple of liters of water after waking up. I ended up measuring 2.15l.

Night before:

20190928_002534.thumb.jpg.03fa615bc86e5477c24c1dc123ff42fb.jpg

The next morning:20190928_070335.thumb.jpg.fa053c83e36a40dc4d3b192d6236dadc.jpg

30 mins after that20190928_072857.thumb.jpg.26555ec5c27b597803f07e019aa8dec7.jpg

And right before going20190928_090645.thumb.jpg.35c21f8ece8465da9f61c7697392fb53.jpg

Incredible ability man, I'm in awe. Thanks so much for posting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To anyone that likes to push it to the limit and beyond like I do. Make sure you actually know your limit. And when to stop. Cause if you're like me and go way beyond what your bladder can handle, you might mess something up. And non-stop bladder pain sucks. It will ruin your quality of life. Especially if it turns out to be life long. I pushed it way too far, now my bladder has been just burning for over a month, no infection detected. I sure hope it heals and quits. But in the end going to the limit is damaging and isn't worth destroying yourself for. Just another warning to those who think they can handle it. It was fun while it lasted, this is the last post I'll ever make here. Hope the best for all of you.

Edited by Burt (see edit history)

I also consider myself an "extreme holder", so I'm really sorry to read you actually damaged your bladder because of the particular way we like to experience our fetish (not just desperation, but extreme holding). I also like pushing my limits, holding for hours and hours, no matter how much it hurts (and sometimes it hurts bad), pushing it "to the limit and beyond" as you said, so I know what it feels NOT knowing when to stop. Maybe even if I knew when to stop I wouldn't stop because the sensations are so intoxicating... and I don't think its just the physical sensations, but also the psychological feeling of power combined with helplessness, of being in total control over your body (denying it one of its basic functions), of doing something forbidden or wrong or even dangerous without anyone there to tell you to stop... it's not a rational thing, it's almost like an addiction.

I just hope extreme holders like myself understood that there are actual risks in what we do. If the pain becomes too much and you feel you are hurting yourself, maybe it's time to stop holding and urinate, even if the desire to push it beyond the limit is so strong. 

• 4 weeks later...