Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

No way, your bulges are far bigger and sexier than mine!  I know you've never measured before (if I remember correctly from reading your comments) but if you do I'm sure you'd be at almost 2 L if not that already just based on your huge bulge.  I bought a set of measuring cups from the dollar store specifically to measure my pee and it's cool to see how much I can hold.  

They aren't O:

I really need to measure sometime soon... I'm so curious to see how much I can actually hold, but I doubt it's 2L...

I'm teeny tiny 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

Although the bulge is big, I doubt that. 2L is A LOT. I wonder if someone with a height of 5.6" could do it. I can probably get close with some more months of stretching , but I would be dying on the inside in those last minutes.

By the way, I found that guessing the volume from the bulge is next to impossible. e.g the pictures above are about 1.1L while my bulge was much smaller when holding 1.6L. Maybe a comparison is possible when doing it under the same conditions. But as we are human, creating the exact same conditions is next to impossible.

Your bulge is so impressive, I'm surprised that was only 1.1L.  Mine was so much smaller than yours when I was at 1.4 and I'm 5'7 and like 115 lbs.  I wish I could get mine bigger.

They aren't O:

I really need to measure sometime soon... I'm so curious to see how much I can actually hold, but I doubt it's 2L...

I'm teeny tiny 

How tiny are you, if you don't mind me asking?  You look really little but sometimes thin girls can be rather tall.  

Mine was so much smaller than yours when I was at 1.4 and I'm 5'7 and like 115 lbs.

I am 5'5 and about 120 lbs

Here is my balloon from a 1.3L bladder:

old-belly-balloon-left.jpgold-belly-balloon-right.jpgold-belly-balloon-front.jpg

And after letting out 1.3L: (I am sorry I only have the front view)

old-belly-balloon-front-after.jpg

The bulge might even be smaller than in the 1.1L pictures. I have to check if I can find a good shot from the 1.6L hold.

Ok. I made some screenshots from the record clip. These are bad quality because the movement is a lot higher than on the others. With >1.6L on hold, I was shivering and fidgeting all over, as you can imagine. Did not have time for "side-seeing" haha.

Before front:
record-bulge-front.jpg

left front:
record-bulge-left-front.jpg
left (yes, that is before!)
record-bulge-left.jpgright:
record-bulge-right.jpg

Then, after >1.6L release in one go:

left:
record-bulge-after-left.jpg

Right:
record-bulge-after-right.jpg

I think it is obvious that biggest bulge does not equal biggest bladder filling. The stomach and intestines play a big role, so one would have to make sure they are absolutely empty before the bladder bulge itself would give a valid means of volume estimate

Kind regards,
XXX Sinna - 3 hours to my birthday! :D

I know you mentioned you're not really into male desp or wetting, but you have asked for this a few times. I actually uploaded a video in my last contribution, so check that out. Hopefully it somewhat fulfills your need, even though it is male xD

Yellowpants, At this point I just want to see it happen, and it seems like the females are unwilling to do it. I have watched your video repeatedly at normal and 2X speed . Perhaps because you keep trying to push your pee out and your stomach is constantly moving it is very hard to see much shrinkage. Yes I did see some however. Or, it could be this is more difficult to show as it does not happen all at once. With you hands free and pants on how were you peeing, you mentioned changing bottles ? I sincerely appreciate your efforts though, and want to thank you for trying. Male or female you do have some amazing bulges. I wish I could do it myself, but my bulge is not visible much even when very full, and I have a large bladder, but I also have a big belly..

Just absolutely great displays of holding abilities here. Bulge or no bulge --- 400 mls or 2400 mls --- be proud of your body's limits; and your ability to push them ;)

I did find my photos from my holding efforts (from a few years back :O ) ---- and haven't swayed if I'm going to post them or not - lol, I probably should; seeing how ya'll have had the courage to :D

Thanks so much for all the contributions so far to this post - it's very popular!

*hugs*

-G-

Here is a hold I did the other night.  I had already been holding some soda and coffee in my bladder for three hours and started my hold at about 10:00 pm at a 3 on the desperation scale.  I drank 2.5 L by 10:45 PM and at 11:25 I peed and measured 1.52 L, so I'm getting better!  It did take the encouragement of a friend to get to that point, though.

Bulge before:

Vu4fIA9.jpg

After I let go:

Q1e2t3h.jpg

It did take the encouragement of a friend to get to that point, though.

Funny, I was talking about this last night. I can hold so much more effectively if I have someone giving me orders  :blush: otherwise I just get bored or something, and just end up going before I reach somewhere near my max.

Aside from this small aspect, I actually usually sway more to the dominant side... Not vastly, though :x

Edited by YellowPants (see edit history)

So.. I did a wetting and while I'm not sure if I'll put up those photo's (in a seperate topic) I will put up the photo's of my bulge.

It's not very impressive though  :sleep: Anyway, I'm so so so scared of being recognized so I edited my photo's (not the bulge)

in hope no one can see it's me. Well. Here they are then. 

Just before I went

post-10462-0-69771300-1375393247_thumb.j

post-10462-0-87577000-1375393254_thumb.j

post-10462-0-33600500-1375393252_thumb.j

Directly after I went

post-10462-0-03217800-1375393244_thumb.j

post-10462-0-23920800-1375393241_thumb.j

post-10462-0-52069600-1375393250_thumb.j

So.. I did a wetting and while I'm not sure if I'll put up those photo's (in a seperate topic) I will put up the photo's of my bulge.

It's not very impressive though  :sleep: Anyway, I'm so so so scared of being recognized so I edited my photo's (not the bulge)

Nice!! These are some great shots, and you have a really great looking bulge and figure o.o

I wouldn't worry too much about being recognised... I used to be the same, but I figured that if anyone does recognise me, then we're both here for the same reason in the first place :P

So I kinda got over my self consciousness and used my face as my avatar :D

Again, great pictures, and a great overall contribution!

Here is a hold I did the other night. I had already been holding some soda and coffee in my bladder for three hours and started my hold at about 10:00 pm at a 3 on the desperation scale. I drank 2.5 L by 10:45 PM and at 11:25 I peed and measured 1.52 L, so I'm getting better! It did take the encouragement of a friend to get to that point, though.

That's awesome! You are just breaking records back to back! That's a lot of pee! Great job and how did it feel exactly? Because you've now broken my record. :D

It's not very impressive though :sleep: Anyway, I'm so so so scared of being recognized so I edited my photo's (not the bulge)

Wow. That's a great bulge. It looks impressive to me! You've got an outstanding figure and a flat tummy so a bulge like that is quite impressive. Were you bursting?

That's a  great post and some great pictures. 

As the others have said you have a great body and I bet you had fun peeing through those panties. 

I think it's a great bulge, but then I barely bulge at all :x.

Anyway, if anyone you know somehow does recognize your midsection, they're almost certainly here for the same reasons you are. I wouldn't worry too much.

I was also worried of being recognized. In my first clips I never showed my face. But then I thought the same. The chance that someone I know just miraculously stumbles upon my store are next to zero. They would have to go there on purpose. So that is what I would ask them if they confronted me.
We are all thinking too much from our perspective, too. For example if there is a certain color in your bathroom, you think someone could recognize your bathroom. They can't. There are millions of bathrooms with that color and it only strikes you as very obvious in your own pictures. Others would not even notice.
On top of that, since I show myself more, I was looking around on c4s. I could swear I found an old classmate, my old neighbor and two of my friends (all girls) in other clipstores. They just look like them. Still I don't think they are those people. I would certainly not call and ask. With me, I am so shy and introvert in real life, no one would get the idea if that girl in the picture could be me. If they bought a video they could easily recognize me. But then we get back to that point that no one accidentally buys a video from my store :P

Bottom line, if you don't show your face, don't worry. No one, really no one would recognize a scar or birth mark on your tummy. Do you know the shape size color and position of the birth marks on your ex's body? Even if you think you do, in a test you would probably be way off and/or your description would fit to hundreds of others.

• 2 weeks later...