Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

On 3/20/2022 at 9:42 PM, triggercommand said:

It is so hot to think you can hold more in your bladder than a 2-liter bottle of soda. Or nearly an entire six-pack of beer. It must be pure bliss having such a heavy tank begging for relief at your disposal. 

Over the course of my whole lifetime, there hare been dozens, no hundreds, of times when I've wished for a bladder that large.  How wonderful it must be to know you can hold it with confidence, no matter how much liquid you consume.  I've spent my life carefully limiting my fluid intake and always noticing where the nearest restroom was.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

i see theres no new content in this awesome thread so... heres some pics from my latests holds... i hope you like them.. my bladder was almost exploding, so painful, overstrectched and bulging out like a baloon... it was hell but I loved every second of it

image.thumb.png.cc027b098e2d0d03b2d353c1e98bc48e.png

image.thumb.png.317c6542f3944f21f94732302a4893da.png

image.thumb.png.6f8366801505f8a9477fee0a6fee2164.png

image.thumb.png.7a2640332910617722e08f607ed4e29b.png

and a little video of myself holidng my bursting bladder... god i wish there was a site dedicated to us EXTREME HOLDERS to share our kink and ecourage ourselves to go to even greater extremes.... my current holding limit is 2100 ml but I want to achieve 2500 ml and then more!!

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:00
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

That is nearly not to imagine how painful that must be, how much your bladder must hurt being overstretched like that.

Your sphincter must be very strong and good trained to be able to hold that pressure with your own power and your willpower must be strong as well to bear that pain.

I think your horniness help you to endure that!!?

What do you like more, hold it for a very long time, or fill your bladder fast with many drinks?

Absolutely great and impressive performance!

45 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

That is nearly not to imagine how painful that must be, how much your bladder must hurt being overstretched like that.

Your sphincter must be very strong and good trained to be able to hold that pressure with your own power and your willpower must be strong as well to bear that pain.

I think your horniness help you to endure that!!?

What do you like more, hold it for a very long time, or fill your bladder fast with many drinks?

Absolutely great and impressive performance!

I have long edging sessions to help me hold. If im masturbating I can't urinate... well maybe just a few drops. I hold not so much for a time record but for a max volume (now 2100 ml is my limit, but i want to improve that). And yes its very painful but I enjoy that a lot lol 

13 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

I have long edging sessions to help me hold. If im masturbating I can't urinate... well maybe just a few drops. I hold not so much for a time record but for a max volume (now 2100 ml is my limit, but i want to improve that). And yes its very painful but I enjoy that a lot lol 

2100 ml is absolutely awesome!

Yes, masturbating helps to hold it and to stay horny helps to bear the pain, but pain is not pain. A painful urge to pee and the pain of a bursting full bladder can bring much pleasure.

It is a kind of interplay between horniness, pain and lust and you can’t get enough from all of it, you always wants more.

More pain is more pleasure and more joy!!??

3 hours ago, huberp76 said:

2100 ml is absolutely awesome!

Yes, masturbating helps to hold it and to stay horny helps to bear the pain, but pain is not pain. A painful urge to pee and the pain of a bursting full bladder can bring much pleasure.

It is a kind of interplay between horniness, pain and lust and you can’t get enough from all of it, you always wants more.

More pain is more pleasure and more joy!!??

For me... talking about an overfilled bladder, YES: more pain is more pleasure and joy... 

Guest swe11up
On 10/26/2022 at 11:46 PM, bladderxplode said:

i see theres no new content in this awesome thread so... heres some pics from my latests holds... i hope you like them.. my bladder was almost exploding, so painful, overstrectched and bulging out like a baloon... it was hell but I loved every second of it

image.thumb.png.cc027b098e2d0d03b2d353c1e98bc48e.png

image.thumb.png.317c6542f3944f21f94732302a4893da.png

image.thumb.png.6f8366801505f8a9477fee0a6fee2164.png

image.thumb.png.7a2640332910617722e08f607ed4e29b.png

and a little video of myself holidng my bursting bladder... god i wish there was a site dedicated to us EXTREME HOLDERS to share our kink and ecourage ourselves to go to even greater extremes.... my current holding limit is 2100 ml but I want to achieve 2500 ml and then more!!

00:12

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:13 / 00:13
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Fantastic pictures and video, you never fail to impress man! Roll on 2.5 Litres 🤤

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi today I did the maximum I could hold by also holding while sleeping after waking up I already got s small bulge I was around 60% there after 2 hours drinking I decided to take a bath after the bath I was at 100% and I also took a picture after 😀 was a good run today 

IMG_20230101_155353.jpg

IMG_20230107_115018.jpg

IMG_20230107_115857.jpg

Guest swe11up
11 hours ago, Thenicker said:

Hi today I did the maximum I could hold by also holding while sleeping after waking up I already got s small bulge I was around 60% there after 2 hours drinking I decided to take a bath after the bath I was at 100% and I also took a picture after 😀 was a good run today 

IMG_20230101_155353.jpg

IMG_20230107_115018.jpg

IMG_20230107_115857.jpg

That is one VERY impressive bulge man!

I'm a bladder-torture addict and there's only one thing I want to do: HOLD MORE PISS. 

My new holding record is 2200 ml. I've never felt so much pain in my bladder before. Also, I've never felt so much sexual pleasure before. It was heaven.

(Video was from a previous hold this month.)

FmAd-UcXEAEhVmh.jfif FmAPAQHX0AILjAa.jfif FmAPDhIXwAAJdD9.jfif FmAPFcvXoAAlSXz.jfif

Edited by bladderxplode (see edit history)
17 minutes ago, bladderxplode said:

I'm a bladder-torture addict and there's only one thing I want to do: HOLD MORE PISS. 

My new holding record is 2200 ml. I've never felt so much pain in my bladder before. Also, I've never felt so much sexual pleasure before. It was heaven.

(Video was from a previous hold this month.)

FmAd-UcXEAEhVmh.jfif 422.43 kB · 0 downloads FmAPAQHX0AILjAa.jfif 282.94 kB · 0 downloads FmAPDhIXwAAJdD9.jfif 352.23 kB · 0 downloads FmAPFcvXoAAlSXz.jfif 276.83 kB · 0 downloads

I'll upload the photos in a better format...

FmAd-UcXEAEhVmh.jpg

FmAPAQHX0AIL.jpg.jpg

FmAPDhIXwAAJdD9.jpg

FmAPFcvXoAAlSXz.jpg