Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

14 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

I did another big hold the day after Christmas. My bladder was throbbing insanely, bulging out like a football full of boiling pee. It felt like it might pop any second 😳 The final volume of pee was 2 lts... again, so I guess I need to train my bladder harder.

FHf5XY-XwAAp4h5.jpeg

FHgGEVJXsAEc8CQ.jpeg

FHgHSRGXIAIbHK4.jpeg

FHgJWjcXEAAH7kg.jpeg

FHg1effXMAMiIHZ.jpeg

Would be nice to see a video of you emptying your bursting bladder 🙂

Guest swe11up
16 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

I did another big hold the day after Christmas. My bladder was throbbing insanely, bulging out like a football full of boiling pee. It felt like it might pop any second 😳 The final volume of pee was 2 lts... again, so I guess I need to train my bladder harder.

FHf5XY-XwAAp4h5.jpeg

FHgGEVJXsAEc8CQ.jpeg

FHgHSRGXIAIbHK4.jpeg

FHgJWjcXEAAH7kg.jpeg

FHg1effXMAMiIHZ.jpeg

2 Litres is now your normal capacity. time to stretch that bladder BIGGER! 2.1 - Litres next time 😈

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 11:00 PM, eucoloco said:

Empty vs "halfway There"

I hope 3 more hours isn't a bridge too far

IMG_20220302_152332_447.jpg

Did you make it? 

8 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

A few days ago I had my most extreme hold in years. The pain was orgasmic and it felt like my bladder was going to explode any moment... if I had been able to keep edging (and drinking) for a couple more hours it surely would have burst. The final volume was almost 2100 ml 😳

FNjpLXhX0Ao1iM3.jpeg

FMmExs_XwAMPwmi.jpeg

FNjwIMdXIAAPWtd.jpeg

FNjxpRlXwAMPI3v.jpeg

You went right after these pictures? Could you still hold it? Did you leak any? 

Guest swe11up
17 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

A few days ago I had my most extreme hold in years. The pain was orgasmic and it felt like my bladder was going to explode any moment... if I had been able to keep edging (and drinking) for a couple more hours it surely would have burst. The final volume was almost 2100 ml 😳

FNjpLXhX0Ao1iM3.jpeg

FMmExs_XwAMPwmi.jpeg

FNjwIMdXIAAPWtd.jpeg

FNjxpRlXwAMPI3v.jpeg

Slowly but certainly heading towards 2.5 Litre 😈

On 3/18/2022 at 10:42 PM, bladderxplode said:

FNjpLXhX0Ao1iM3.jpeg

FMmExs_XwAMPwmi.jpeg

FNjwIMdXIAAPWtd.jpeg

FNjxpRlXwAMPI3v.jpeg

It is so hot to think you can hold more in your bladder than a 2-liter bottle of soda. Or nearly an entire six-pack of beer. It must be pure bliss having such a heavy tank begging for relief at your disposal. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Domven said:

To be completely honest, I've never understood how bulging bladders are supposed to work. According to all the human body books I've read, your bladder sits in the middle of your pelvic bone, so any expansion should be blocked.Pelvis and Perineum | Clinical Gate

As it fills, the "balloon" extends above the pelvic bone, into the belly and protrudes. If you're lucky enough to have a large bladder, you can easily feel the protrusion. One of my favorite things to do!

• 2 weeks later...

I am in awe of the people who are now topping the bladder capacity charts!  I've been training my own bladder for a lifetime and I've never come close to these kinds of numbers.  For the last 20 years my absolute maximum capacity has been around 1200 ml--1400 bursting.  On another site I recently posted some peeing photos of a woman I've known for more than 50 years who probably has the biggest bladder I've ever encountered firsthand in a human.  Her max was 1560 ml at age 73.

I've been following this thread almost from the beginning, but I haven't been here for a long time. 
What I notice is that all of the female pioneers seem to be gone, including Kayleigh, the creator of this thread.  That's an enormous loss.  Some have said it was a result of the growing presence of male nudity.  Now I enjoy the hot male bulging bladders as much as anyone, but I miss the women.

However, there may be another factor at work here:  life's passages.  For example, Sinna was one of the early bladder superstars.  I loved her videos and also  the still photos that are posted here.  However, in the early days (around 2013), she said she had young children.  Those children would now be approaching adolescence.  Sinna may not want her children to see mom holding her bladder and doing selfies of the resulting bulge.  I wouldn't be surprised if other of the female stars have similar family and lack-of-privacy issues.  That's my two cents worth, anyway.  I want to say that I really miss the females and hope they return when life's circumstances allow it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 2:53 PM, luvmybladder4 said:

As it fills, the "balloon" extends above the pelvic bone, into the belly and protrudes. If you're lucky enough to have a large bladder, you can easily feel the protrusion. One of my favorite things to do!

I once seen a human cadaver with the stomach opened. I was amazed how tiny the bladder was, about the size of your fist, making it all the more amazing it can expand so much!

On 5/12/2022 at 10:39 AM, Still-bursting said:

I am in awe of the people who are now topping the bladder capacity charts!  I've been training my own bladder for a lifetime and I've never come close to these kinds of numbers.  For the last 20 years my absolute maximum capacity has been around 1200 ml--1400 bursting.  On another site I recently posted some peeing photos of a woman I've known for more than 50 years who probably has the biggest bladder I've ever encountered firsthand in a human.  Her max was 1560 ml at age 73.

That is great to hear of an older woman into holding, and with such an impressive bladder! As someone else comments, so few women on here proud of their big bladders, and all seem to be younger.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 4:39 AM, Still-bursting said:

Wow! That’s incredible… was she just naturally gifted or was she an enthusiast?