Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

Guest swe11up
22 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

Another hold from last night... for some reason my bladder is still unable to hold more than 2000 ml. But I'm sure I'll break that "limit" soon 😈

FDpZ9OeXoAETfnX.jpg

FDpif3BWUAEmfht.jpg

FDpxiOGXIAA30ho.jpg

I believe in you as well, @bladderxplode

So close now to 2 litre's, You will surprise yourself soon I'm sure, just remember 2.5 Litre is the target. Let's see that incredible bulge get even bigger! 😈 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 💥

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

23 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

Another hold from last night... for some reason my bladder is still unable to hold more than 2000 ml. But I'm sure I'll break that "limit" soon 😈

We have the same capacity of 1950ml and I too have not yet managed to hold 2L or more, currently. Im sure you will know your usual liquid intake to reach your max capacity and the time it takes to fill. Perhaps tweak your intake or try to increase the holding time. Im also guessing that you will be like me in that when you pee you will be thinking that you could have held on for another minute or two..

suggestion, when you reach bursting point and you are about to measure just wait and think, put the measuring jug down and do whatever it takes and hold for another 5 mins, 3 mins, 1 min… 10 seconds and maybe try to squeeze one more drink in  

Generally speaking I managed to increase my capacity by 50ml each time I tried to hold my maximum capacity and if it feels good and feels right then keep holding  

hope that helps in your quest for 2000ml 

23 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

On 11/6/2021 at 6:06 AM, Peter-P said:

I did not argue against male pictures here, but there are nearly no more female pictures...!

Some males a few months after this thread started literally flooded the "Bulge Diary" with male pictures. While about the 6th .. 9th month of the existence of this thread this flood of male pictures obviously kinda wiped out the existence of female posts – so I say they dominate this thread "The Bulge Diary" now. The women unfortunately got quiet and did not post any more after these 3 months of at least a little coexistence...

And it is a pity, that I/we don't see any new female bladder bulges here any more!

Just a few facts to document my statement:
The Bulge Diary started in March 2013 on page 1.
And after page 17..20 pages of 71 pages actually, there are just a very few, really rare new posted female pictures . The before nearly normal mixture of it ends after 9 months of 15 years. And some women even deleted their picture sources out of their profile, from where it was linked and shown in the thread "The Bulge Diary" as a virtual copy.

Where are your problems to understand what I tell you and the other readers? Why do you argue as if I would like to vanish you...??? That is bullshit, as I just want the coexistence back here!

Like others have said, there are a ton of female bulging bladders out there and a relative dearth of male content. Also, begging and pleading for women to post while creepily tracking the day and date they stopped uploading or removed images is NOT going to encourage anyone, let alone women to post again. Anyone, women included should only post if they are comfortable and feel safe enough to. They don’t owe you anything. 

On 11/6/2021 at 5:03 PM, Pfunns said:

I hope everyone enjoys my bursting bulging bladder. Hopefully I can squeeze another drink in there before involuntary leakage occurs 😅

happy holding 💦

99747F2B-394E-43FC-A419-1621D1CEE617.jpeg

8B21AEA3-E6F6-4085-A536-7008E784A249.jpeg

6222045F-BF39-4A64-BDC3-FD32159244F4.jpeg

36345CAC-9561-4A79-B127-7A1511B1C10F.jpeg

44E50E09-B9EB-44E1-8549-8CC533D0B230.jpeg

Such a massive bulge, so jealous! Incredible stuff. How much did you end up measuring? Was this a slow fill or rapid? 

On 11/8/2021 at 5:19 PM, bladderxplode said:

FDpZ9OeXoAETfnX.jpg

FDpif3BWUAEmfht.jpg

FDpxiOGXIAA30ho.jpg

You too! So many kings of bladders here. I wish I could know the weight of two whole liters of piss sitting in my bladder. Right now my max is 1.4L, although this is with rapid filling. 

On 11/3/2021 at 9:25 PM, knowname said:

Yeah I feel that too. Your bladder looks super hot, and I'm not saying to quit trying to increase your capacity, but watch yourself bladderxplode. I did a 2.4l hold and after that my bladder started hurting all the time, no infection either so it was purely from overstretching it. The pain lasted about a year before it finally got better, and even now I'll occasionally feel that pain if I drink too much of anything besides water. Super large capacity is extremely arousing, just don't push it too far. I got to the point where I didn't care, I thought the worst thing that could happen was not being able to empty my bladder all the way, which was fine with me. I just wanted it to be as full as possible. But then the pain started, and it was soooooo uncomfortable. Damn near constantly. For a year. My name was burt on here before and was posting up until page 61 or so. I still hold some because fetishes are assholes and never leave, but not to the extent that I was. That pain sucks man.

Thank you for coming back and updating Burt. Your massive bladder bulges were super inspiring/hot, but your last message left me worried for long time repercussions if I were to push too far. I’m glad your pain has receded to a point and I hope if continues to fully heal. Did you ever find out exactly what happened? I haven’t seen any medical cases of lingering bladder pain after an intense hold anywhere online like you described.  Best of luck.

15 hours ago, triggercommand said:

Like others have said, there are a ton of female bulging bladders out there and a relative dearth of male content. Also, begging and pleading for women to post while creepily tracking the day and date they stopped uploading or removed images is NOT going to encourage anyone, let alone women to post again. Anyone, women included should only post if they are comfortable and feel safe enough to. They don’t owe you anything. 

Such a massive bulge, so jealous! Incredible stuff. How much did you end up measuring? Was this a slow fill or rapid? 

You too! So many kings of bladders here. I wish I could know the weight of two whole liters of piss sitting in my bladder. Right now my max is 1.4L, although this is with rapid filling. 

Thank you for coming back and updating Burt. Your massive bladder bulges were super inspiring/hot, but your last message left me worried for long time repercussions if I were to push too far. I’m glad your pain has receded to a point and I hope if continues to fully heal. Did you ever find out exactly what happened? I haven’t seen any medical cases of lingering bladder pain after an intense hold anywhere online like you described.  Best of luck.

Hi

thank you for the compliment on my bulge, it was an enjoyable hold. I was very full, (1800ml for that specific hold) a rapid fill 3-4 hrs is the usual filling time and 3L intake plus any other drinks I can squeeze in if I'm able to, depends on the day and the starting volume. A long hold would only ever happen via some drinks and no pee before bed otherwise its always a rapid hold. I feel better to rapid fill as I don't want (stale/concentrated) urine sitting in my bladder for prolonged periods, filling very slowly. I might be wrong but I feel UTI’s can be more frequent by filling slowly and length of hold is kinda meaningless in the sense that I could potentially hold for 18-24 hours but I may only have had 2x500ml drinks in all that time. Try drinking 1xL per hour till you piss yourself…. I bet no one would last more than a few hours! 

As one of the “kings of bladders” here as you put it (don’t forget the Queens), such a compliment as I'm sure all other holders will agree, I feel a sense of responsibility to remind all holders to listen to your body! If something doesn't feel right let it go, don’t force it. Take the advice from Burt (knowname), he is talking from experience. I have pushed too hard at times and have had to rest my bladder because I either held too much or too often and suffered bladder pain and/or couldn’t hold more than a dribble for days. 

For those not liking specific content, please remember that you do have a choice and that’s your choice to make. Personally, i’m a straight male and I love to see female content and if you look for it there is lots of female content here, all very impressive btw and very stimulating and inspiring. I also appreciate the male (and female) content because I know the effort it takes to hold that amount of pee, the phycological effort to keep holding that bursting full bladder, the time and effort it takes to get photos when you're barely able to hold it in. Most of us probably have some body issues, I know I have and its quite a vulnerable feeling to post your vulnerabilities. All posters should feel safe to post their content and all should appreciate the posts of others, if it ain’t your bag then skip past it.

I think a 1.4L max is a lovely amount to hold. Super full, bulging, bursting and heavy (you know that full heavy bladder feeling, there’s no other feeling like it…. Heaven). You can play, hold, prod, hands free, squirm, pee dance…. Everything that any holder or lover of desperation could want. 

I find no difference in the volume when you feel like your holding your max. Actually, i’m in the process of de-training my bladder a little because I get just as stimulated from 1500-1900ml. Sure, if i’m holding all the time the volume increases little by little (my max is 1950ml) but if I rest for a while then hold a lesser volume it still feels fantastically bursting! 

I hope my reply to your multiple reply isn’t too much of a ramble and makes sense. 

happy holding everyone 🙂💦

Edited by Pfunns (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Woke up this morning with an already full bladder and I thought to myself “I can’t waste this” so it was time to start drinking and filling until I had a big firm bladder. Bulge photos were taken 50 mins before the measured volume photos. There was the slightest of leakage which was very quickly stopped 5 mins prior to bursting point. All in all a very nice feeling hold. Hope you like the photos and it would be great to see some other people posting their lovely bursting bulges. 

B28A5531-E2A5-43AF-9754-B1B527AABCEE.jpeg

BE37CAEF-C735-42FD-8105-D8C6123FF241.jpeg

96115D60-61B1-4431-934E-6F5BED5E89CF.jpeg

0E4B0061-182A-4298-9960-D6911AF85382.jpeg

A8842FAD-E68A-4F9D-BA11-AD5CC67BE291.jpeg

C7445E3F-CCFC-4745-BC7B-6796B12B82A1.jpeg

294614D0-CD24-42A9-860F-CEE24E7BB019.jpeg

21ECC2D5-5A6F-4C35-B074-800D54C92A98.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Pfunns said:

Woke up this morning with an already full bladder and I thought to myself “I can’t waste this” so it was time to start drinking and filling until I had a big firm bladder. Bulge photos were taken 50 mins before the measured volume photos. There was the slightest of leakage which was very quickly stopped 5 mins prior to bursting point. All in all a very nice feeling hold. Hope you like the photos and it would be great to see some other people posting their lovely bursting bulges. 

Wow so bulging and to the leaking point

What is not to like

Lovely cheers

7 minutes ago, eucoloco said:

Wow so bulging and to the leaking point

What is not to like

Lovely cheers

Yeah I really enjoyed that hold. Haven’t pee’d since that photos so theres a good chance i’m going to fill to the brim again. Doubt I will post though as i’m looking forward to seeing other peoples lovely bulges

Guest swe11up
20 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

I surpassed the 2 lt limit last week. Never felt so much pain and pleasure before! I'm going to do ti again as soon as I can... no relief for my poor, overstretched bladder.

medida1.jpg

medida 2.jpg

vejiga lado.jpg

vejiga frente 1.jpg

vajiga frente 2.jpg

Congratulations yet again man, superb bulge. I know how much getting to that 2 Litre point meant to you 😉 Onwards now to 2.5 Litre 😈

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 11:20 PM, bladderxplode said:

I surpassed the 2 lt limit last week. Never felt so much pain and pleasure before! I'm going to do ti again as soon as I can... no relief for my poor, overstretched bladder.

medida1.jpg

medida 2.jpg

vejiga lado.jpg

vejiga frente 1.jpg

vajiga frente 2.jpg

Wow 2L. Perfection. I'm still trying the 1.5L

On 11/26/2021 at 5:09 PM, VanCanto99 said:

Damn I gotta say the  bulges here are intense 👀 makes me wish I lived alone so I could take pics and piss into measuring jugs too. Do any of you ever video record your pees? Cause damn there's gotta be some super long and powerful pee content here from all this.

Oh you bet

https://thisvid.com/videos/desperate-to-piss-pt4/

17 hours ago, Simcaste said:

This is what happens when you hold on for the whole day while drinking at a constant rate. I cannot say I was comfortable (1.5+ Liter of pee)

9E771B4A-C27F-4CAA-978E-74DDEAEA2D59.jpeg

Wow amazing...i can almost feel the pain and pleasure from these pica...more the pain i mean Man these are insane... I bet it felt good a liitle before the pics oh and the release

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 7:44 AM, Pfunns said:

Sure would love to be under that faucet when you let that magnificent bladder go!