Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

43 minutes ago, Peter-P said:

unfortunately your bulge diary seems to have gotten a pure male thread by the time... 🤔

Where are the women with the bulging bladders???

I agree with that. While I get that there's plenty of people who appreciate male badder bulges, I rarely visit this thread anymore because there's barely anything else ever get posted here. I hope eventually ladies will participate in this thread more again.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

Guest swe11up
21 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

Honestly I don´t care if this has become a male thread by now. I'm here to show my bulging bladder and the increasing amount of urine it can hold. All I want is to hold more and more urine until the day my bladder explodes.

FDKMSMEXoAIUC-c.jpg

FDKLAFHWUAI8OJ6.jpg

FDKLX8eXEAcX9Ha.jpg

FDKBoEQXoAIkDbI.jpg

FDKcAhHXoAAONPF.jpg

FDKhs0RXsAAo_Bq.jpg

Magnificent and so, so close to 2 litres! As I said elswhere, you need to aim for 2.5 litres which will help you achieve 2 litres that much sooner. You can do it man, push it and your bladder WILL stretch bigger 🙂

I normally love seeing men desperate and imagining tormenting them, but some of the pics and videos in this thread look so painful that it makes me want to intervene. I feel like a caring father telling his stubborn son to pee: "it's okay, it's okay, daddy's here, it's not a competition, you can go now."

I want to take some of you in a warm shower shower and rub your backs until you release, then towel you off, dress you in clean pajamas, and rock you to sleep.

I get that extreme holding boys are enjoying this but I just want to take care of you, goddammit.

Yeah I feel that too. Your bladder looks super hot, and I'm not saying to quit trying to increase your capacity, but watch yourself bladderxplode. I did a 2.4l hold and after that my bladder started hurting all the time, no infection either so it was purely from overstretching it. The pain lasted about a year before it finally got better, and even now I'll occasionally feel that pain if I drink too much of anything besides water. Super large capacity is extremely arousing, just don't push it too far. I got to the point where I didn't care, I thought the worst thing that could happen was not being able to empty my bladder all the way, which was fine with me. I just wanted it to be as full as possible. But then the pain started, and it was soooooo uncomfortable. Damn near constantly. For a year. My name was burt on here before and was posting up until page 61 or so. I still hold some because fetishes are assholes and never leave, but not to the extent that I was. That pain sucks man.

On 10/28/2021 at 10:04 AM, Peter-P said:

unfortunately your bulge diary seems to have gotten a pure male thread by the time... 🤔

Where are the women with the bulging bladders???

I think it may be easier for cis guys to get the kind of bulges they can show off due to physiological differences: higher-set bladder, narrower hips, a tendency to low body fat percentage when young. The cis women I've seen who can get this look are super skinny.

Maybe some gender psychology here too? Anyone with good holding ability can experience bulging, but men are more likely to get caught up in competitions with themselves and others where they set numerical goals. A lot of etreme holding women might prefer to focus on the subjective experience of being desperate, chasing the feeling of being at their limit rather than something they can gauge with a measuring tape or graduated cylinder.

17 hours ago, AngelStars said:

I mean... I'm not gonna complain if this thread has become male-dominated, lol. It's so much easier to find female content than male, I don't think one thread being full of male bulges is gonna hurt anything.

I said this thread = "The Bulge Diary" became male dominated.
That does not mean the complete website OmO.org...!

Please just laugh after you understood the subject! 🤔

This Bulge Diary starts in March 2013 on page 1.
Female pictures end somewhere in the 17..20 pages of 71 actually.
It starts to become male dominated at the end of 2013 – not just 9 months after this thread has been born! What is 9 months of 15 years???

It's a pity!  

800px-face_eyes_caricature_comic_cry_how

17 hours ago, AngelStars said:

I mean... I'm not gonna complain if this thread has become male-dominated, lol. It's so much easier to find female content than male, I don't think one thread being full of male bulges is gonna hurt anything.

No, it was started by KayLeigh, a woman and in the beginning there have been a lot good and even fascinating bladder bulge photos.

Then a few men flooded it and the women got quiet...

On 11/4/2021 at 3:36 PM, notthewees said:

I think it may be easier for cis guys to get the kind of bulges they can show off due to physiological differences: higher-set bladder, narrower hips, a tendency to low body fat percentage when young. The cis women I've seen who can get this look are super skinny.

And again NO, as this is not about who can build the biggest bladder bulge, but to show many fascinating ones of all genders!

And just at Sinna (page 16 – Posted July 30, 2013), you see she can both: bloat her belly and build a giant and very clearly outlined and defined bladder bulge.

Lookup her Profile
https://www.omorashi.org/profile/24926-sinna-2pee4you/

First of all, please calm down-

Second of all, I never said the entire website was male-dominated??? I think anyone with eyes could see that's not true?

Third of all, a woman started the thread, and tagged it as both female and male, meaning both genders are allowed to post pictures. How does a woman starting the thread mean only woman should post...?

urgh, this is what I can't stand about this website. Don't get me wrong, I love OmoOrg, but the second any male content gets posted, people who only want to see boobs and vaginas start complaining it up, even though there's miillions of that kind of content for them to look at.

Guest IllusiveOne

I think right now most of the cis male users are comfortable sharing photos. Not everyone is comfortable with that and that's okay.

Personally, whether you're cis, trans, or nb, fill yourselves up or watch others fill up and enjoy the fetish as you wish! 🙂

1 minute ago, IllusiveOne said:

I think right now most of the cis male users are comfortable sharing photos. Not everyone is comfortable with that and that's okay.

Personally, whether you're cis, trans, or nb, fill yourselves up or watch others fill up and enjoy the fetish as you wish! 🙂

This is also a very good point! We shouldn't be nagging anyone to share photos if they aren't comfortable sharing.

1 hour ago, Peter-P said:

I did not argue against male pictures here, but there are nearly no more female pictures...!

Some males a few months after this thread started literally flooded the "Bulge Diary" with male pictures. While about the 6th .. 9th month of the existence of this thread this flood of male pictures obviously kinda wiped out the existence of female posts – so I say they dominate this thread "The Bulge Diary" now. The women unfortunately got quiet and did not post any more after these 3 months of at least a little coexistence...

And it is a pity, that I/we don't see any new female bladder bulges here any more!

Just a few facts to document my statement:
The Bulge Diary started in March 2013 on page 1.
And after page 17..20 pages of 71 pages actually, there are just a very few, really rare new posted female pictures . The before nearly normal mixture of it ends after 9 months of 15 years. And some women even deleted their picture sources out of their profile, from where it was linked and shown in the thread "The Bulge Diary" as a virtual copy.

Where are your problems to understand what I tell you and the other readers? Why do you argue as if I would like to vanish you...??? That is bullshit, as I just want the coexistence back here!

So are you trying to argue that women won’t post because too many men post??? Sorry but that just doesn’t make sense!! Just enjoy thr fact that one part of this community may have more to offer people that don’t to see male pics!!’😀

2 hours ago, BladderLad said:

So are you trying to argue that women won’t post because too many men post??? Sorry but that just doesn’t make sense!! Just enjoy thr fact that one part of this community may have more to offer people that don’t to see male pics!!’😀

Apparently there are just more male participants interested in displaying bladder bulges, and no one is "pushing out" the women!  

Guest swe11up
23 hours ago, Pfunns said:

I hope everyone enjoys my bursting bulging bladder. Hopefully I can squeeze another drink in there before involuntary leakage occurs 😅

happy holding 💦

99747F2B-394E-43FC-A419-1621D1CEE617.jpeg

8B21AEA3-E6F6-4085-A536-7008E784A249.jpeg

6222045F-BF39-4A64-BDC3-FD32159244F4.jpeg

36345CAC-9561-4A79-B127-7A1511B1C10F.jpeg

44E50E09-B9EB-44E1-8549-8CC533D0B230.jpeg

Incredible bulge man!

17 minutes ago, swe11up said:

Incredible bulge man!

That’s very nice of you to say. It was very enjoyable to hold and im happy to hold more and post more. Would be nice to see you post yours too 😀

Guest swe11up
23 hours ago, Pfunns said:

That’s very nice of you to say. It was very enjoyable to hold and im happy to hold more and post more. Would be nice to see you post yours too 😀

Sadly I have never been able to show much of a bladder bulge and since gaining weight due to my other "pastime" of gaining a ballbelly there is no longer any noticeable difference when empty or full 🙁 But I certainly still enjoy the achievements of others 😉. I hope you are not offended by me appreciating your magnificent bulge without reciprocation. Keep up the magnificent work! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥