Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

1 hour ago, No Face Boy said:

Went to sleep with 3L of water going through me... I woke up bursting

Snapchat-231124904.jpg

Great your bulging bladder!

Your abdomen is so pretty swollen and it looks so firm and hard.

Was your urge painful ? Do you like this kind pain when your bladder is full to burst and overstretched? Did you hold it longer after you made this Foto?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 5:35 PM, KayLeigh said:

May I say how happy it makes me to see that this thread is still alive, 8 years after its creation. You truly are all a beautiful community ♡

KayLeigh, yes, it is great, that your idea and creation, the BulgeDiary is alive ♡
- but IMO it is a pity, that just a very few men obviously started to dominante  here now, after this was a really good mix with some really strong female holders up to about p.37 or p.38 🤔

I really miss the women here!!!

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, TJC said:

Here are some before and afters I just took. I had to pee BAD. Both are of me sucking in my gut.

20211026_035718.jpg

20211026_035937.jpg

Pretty big and swollen your bladder.No wonder that you was needing to pee really bad, but i think that it did feel very good.

Was it painful? Did you measure how much you was holding?

Why did you stop? Could you not hold it any longer, or was it to painful?

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

Pretty big and swollen your bladder.No wonder that you was needing to pee really bad, but i think that it did feel very good.

Was it painful? Did you measure how much you was holding?

Why did you stop? Could you not hold it any longer, or was it to painful?

It felt awesome! I didn't measure how much but it must've been a lot. It was a little painful but in a good way.

On 3/21/2013 at 7:39 AM, KayLeigh said:

Okay guys, here's my thread 😄

I know that a lot of people want to see more bulges, myself included, so here's a thread for exactly that.

I'll try and upload my own photos once or twice a week, in different outfits and the like 🙂

Also, everyone is welcome, male, female, anyone 🙂

(Even cats, Rini)

Rules of this thread;

Feel free to post your own bulges; the more the merrier!

However, please refrain from uploading photos you've found on the internet.

I'm trying to encourage participation from the members on the site, so yeah.

Anyway, to start our ball rolling, here's a photo I took a few days ago.

Please enjoy my thread!

xo

Kay

post-7643-0-64248000-1363847683_thumb.jp

Hi Kay,

unfortunately your bulge diary seems to have gotten a pure male thread by the time... 🤔

Where are the women with the bulging bladders???

Where are you and the first other women, who posted here...? It's a real pity!!!

I hope you have built up a much more bulging bladder since you started this thread in March 21, 2013.

Please return and try to motivate the other girls, who started here with you, before it got dominated by male posters.