Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

1 hour ago, malecon666 said:

I finally made my own "time lapse" video. I started with a bladder about 4/10 full. The original recording lasted around 2 hours. While recording, I drank around 2 liters. In the end it was really full to the limit.

Actually I waited for another 30 minutes, lying in bed on the side (which allows the bladder to grow even more), before doing another video. Since it is quite explicit I posted it on thisvid: https://thisvid.com/videos/extremely-full-bladder/

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 2:46 PM, malecon666 said:

I finally made my own "time lapse" video. I started with a bladder about 4/10 full. The original recording lasted around 2 hours. While recording, I drank around 2 liters. In the end it was really full to the limit.

Wow I really appreciate the time lapse I love it 

On 5/17/2021 at 9:55 PM, Fhjyhfdgk said:

I got a few pictures from a recent hold, it measured 2 litres.

https://thisvid.com/albums/bladder-bulge3/

had to hold the end of my cock to keep it inside.

Those pics are amazing. I bet your bladder was like a rock

2 hours ago, Liz02 said:

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content.

This is before and after peeing for the first time in 14 hours! I was utterly bursting.

In my opinion it's quite impressive bulge! And you're right that it's exciting to see female content coming back to this thread, it barely happens in the last few years, so thank you for sharing.

Guest swe11up
11 hours ago, Fhjyhfdgk said:

Sorry, some weirdo messed up my account, I’ll post pics on here instead

They’re back

AA178D41-E344-4239-96DD-BBD9D882E095.jpeg

F3CE8B31-3E2E-4518-BBA3-EAED92EEE18B.jpeg

C8507966-B391-417C-B951-6B1187886966.jpeg

5B9940E2-3249-4BFF-8966-6E31C6B70D0D.jpeg

Thanks 👍 Phenominal bulge!

On 6/4/2021 at 9:11 PM, tightbladder said:

I have finally read through all 68 pages of this amazing thread! Absolutely love bladder bulges and I hope I could contribute some day to keep this thread alive 🙂     

Also @Fhjyhfdgk that bladder is so hot

I hope you can contribute too! 

@Fhjyhfdgk @Liz02 thanks so much for posting, your bulges are both so sexy. Wish I could have been there to rub and encourage you! 

• 2 weeks later...