Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

On 2/24/2021 at 10:18 PM, joebloggs6969 said:

You guys know by now that I love doing time lapses. I did two holds today one after the other. They both measured 1300ml. This is the first one filmed over 92 minutes.

This is the second hold. I filled up a lot faster second time round. I drank diluted pomegranate juice.

Wow amazing time lapses 

Amazing bladder bulge 

you have a sexy body too

i hope you were trembling bursting for a piss at the end of the holds 😉

15 hours ago, eucoloco said:

Wow amazing time lapses 

Amazing bladder bulge 

you have a sexy body too

i hope you were trembling bursting for a piss at the end of the holds 😉

Thanks man I always try to hold as much as I can. I'm always really desperate towards the end of the videos and struggling to keep it in 😉

Edited by joebloggs6969 (see edit history)
On 2/23/2021 at 1:51 AM, omojoe said:

IDK how this happened. I'd been masturbating for a while, and when I finally came, and regained awareness of my bladder, I realized I looked pregnant. I didn't measure it, sadly, but I peed for over 70 seconds.

For comparison, the third picture is me with an empty bladder, taken on another day.

20210219_142431~2.jpg

20210219_142422~2.jpg

20210222_214500_Burst02.jpg

Absolutely exciting, you are so pretty slim and you can make your bladder so full that it is bulging out so much from your flat belly.

Total hot! Your urge must have been extreme, was it painful?

On 2/25/2021 at 2:18 AM, joebloggs6969 said:

You guys know by now that I love doing time lapses. I did two holds today one after the other. They both measured 1300ml. This is the first one filmed over 92 minutes.

This is the second hold. I filled up a lot faster second time round. I drank diluted pomegranate juice.

Hot and great to see you bladder growing out of your abdomen and to see so clear the contours of your bursting full bladder.

Your urge to pee must have been very strong. Was it painful to overfill and to stretch your bladder so far?

Great video and a great bulge.

7 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Absolutely exciting, you are so pretty slim and you can make your bladder so full that it is bulging out so much from your flat belly.

Total hot! Your urge must have been extreme, was it painful?

Very flattered that you liked it!

It was very urgent, but not really painful. I think I might have held it another 20 minutes i I really wanted to.

3 hours ago, omojoe said:

Very flattered that you liked it!

It was very urgent, but not really painful. I think I might have held it another 20 minutes i I really wanted to.

How long did you hold it and how much did you drink?

What do you like more, to fill your bladder fast or slow?

It would be great if you hold it next time to your absolutely limit and after that you measure how much you was able to hold.

• 2 weeks later...

Having some fun with my morning piss.. actually ‘not morning piss’ as denying it is the fun part 😉

This is only and 8/10 ..kinda desp 😅.. morning piss makes it extra difficult 

Looking forward for a piss chat or contest when things get less hectic (kik or Discord: bulgingbladder)

Not a proper bulge hot like you guys but let’s not let this thread die 

BD6EDCC1-6495-4E3A-AA3C-DA4B8FD5E640.jpeg

B9923764-08EE-4E76-9304-43DC2B4ED987.jpeg

2163B17A-D399-4A3F-A32F-DAA35197B777.jpeg

3B289C9D-C807-4C18-B3A6-7D334C04F3E4.jpeg

Edited by eucoloco (see edit history)
On 3/2/2021 at 4:19 PM, huberp76 said:

How long did you hold it and how much did you drink?

What do you like more, to fill your bladder fast or slow?

It would be great if you hold it next time to your absolutely limit and after that you measure how much you was able to hold.

Hey, sorry I never replied. I thought it wouldn't feel like to post here again without contributing anything, and I ended up forgetting about it.

To answer your questions: I lost count of how much I'd had to drink. There are days when I drink over 10 liters of water, so very often the desperation sneaks up and I decide to have fun with it. I guess this makes the second question a moot point.

So, I just held to my limit and measured it, and I beat my personal record by peeing over 1.5 liter! 

To measure it I peed repeatedly into one smaller cup, so I can't show you how much it was. I honestly had no idea it was going to be that much! But here is my bulge.

20210321_205751_Burst02.jpg

20210321_205756_Burst01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wetguy917

So.... I thought I would add my "bulge" to the mix to add some fresh blood to this forum. I'm a little chubby (although I'm down 25 pounds since Christmas) so it's hard to see my full bladder, but if you look closely, you can see the first image I am definitely distended. go easy on me guys. IMG_1360.thumb.JPG.d2bb8f96dc02dede3261d26fb6da23b2.JPG

Guest swe11up
23 hours ago, wetguy917 said:

So.... I thought I would add my "bulge" to the mix to add some fresh blood to this forum. I'm a little chubby (although I'm down 25 pounds since Christmas) so it's hard to see my full bladder, but if you look closely, you can see the first image I am definitely distended. go easy on me guys. IMG_1360.thumb.JPG.d2bb8f96dc02dede3261d26fb6da23b2.JPG

Looks good to me!

On 3/22/2021 at 1:24 AM, omojoe said:

Hey, sorry I never replied. I thought it wouldn't feel like to post here again without contributing anything, and I ended up forgetting about it.

To answer your questions: I lost count of how much I'd had to drink. There are days when I drink over 10 liters of water, so very often the desperation sneaks up and I decide to have fun with it. I guess this makes the second question a moot point.

So, I just held to my limit and measured it, and I beat my personal record by peeing over 1.5 liter! 

To measure it I peed repeatedly into one smaller cup, so I can't show you how much it was. I honestly had no idea it was going to be that much! But here is my bulge.

20210321_205751_Burst02.jpg

20210321_205756_Burst01.jpg

Thank you for your answer.

1.5 liter is a great amount of hot pee that your bladder can hold!!

Your urge must have been strong and painful!? You write that it was your limit, why? Could you hold it any longer or did it get to painfull?

Your body is absolutely hot and sexy and so pretty slim.

I love to see your ribs combined with your swollen belly and your bulging bladder!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 8:00 AM, omojoe said:

Thank you, that's very flattering!

On the day I took those pics I was desperate, but not really to the point where I couldn't stand up straight. The other day I had a chance to try again, and this time I truly was at my limit. Sadly, when I get this desperate, I can't empty my bladder at once, which makes it harder to measure.

That said, this time I held about 1700 ml.

Here's me with an empty bladder, and then with the fullest bladder of my life

20210421_134703_Burst01.jpg

20210421_181821_Burst01.jpg

Your body is really slim and sexy and it is hot to see that you let get your bladder so full, that it is bulging out like that.

Your sphincter must be very strong to resist so much pressure and your willpower must be strong too, to endure so much urge and need to pee!

I think that it must be painful to overstretch your bladder so much, but i think that this kind of pain makes you horny and that you like to torture your bladder this way!?