Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

Guest wetguy917
On 1/11/2021 at 6:35 AM, TJC said:

Here is mine after a long hold. I drank over four liters over the course of around four hours.

20210111_044319.jpg

20210111_043858.jpg

That looks like a pretty full bladder, bet if I poked it, it would be pretty solid.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

Haven’t done a hold for a while due to both of us being home together all the time but have just come off a long video call and noticed I was slightly swollen so managed a before/after emptying photo 

326D2C89-3B8F-457A-BB36-A13F0FC797F5.thumb.jpeg.7c31f75a8d74116b5fbb2bff57a2e834.jpeg1040541F-F45A-4CAE-9EEA-C256D5E2E1E6.thumb.jpeg.09028e998ca22df1ff4d2b756d6aadd3.jpeg

Guest swe11up
9 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

Haven’t done a hold for a while due to both of us being home together all the time but have just come off a long video call and noticed I was slightly swollen so managed a before/after emptying photo 

326D2C89-3B8F-457A-BB36-A13F0FC797F5.thumb.jpeg.7c31f75a8d74116b5fbb2bff57a2e834.jpeg1040541F-F45A-4CAE-9EEA-C256D5E2E1E6.thumb.jpeg.09028e998ca22df1ff4d2b756d6aadd3.jpeg

Wow! As incredible a bulge as ever! Great to see you posting again.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:34 PM, Simcaste said:

This is what happens when you drink 2.5L of water and you wait for nearly 3 hours.. do you see any difference?🧐

336B1E62-0DC4-4417-86A8-AE9C949C1D95.jpeg

That is an AMAZING bulge. I love how you’re so slim that you can see the shape of your swollen bladder

On 1/17/2021 at 12:08 PM, CenturyChild said:

That is an AMAZING bulge. I love how you’re so slim that you can see the shape of your swollen bladder

Thanks, I really love to get that full! However, I can reach that state only if someone pushes me. Therefore, if someone is up for a holding contest or wants to control my bladder, just let me know. Hopefully, I can do better than that!

30 minutes ago, Simcaste said:

Thanks, I really love to get that full! However, I can reach that state only if someone pushes me. Therefore, if someone is up for a holding contest or wants to control my bladder, just let me know. Hopefully, I can do better than that!

I am always up for a holding contest (provided I have the house to myself)

Guest swe11up
18 hours ago, No Face Boy said:

A pic of my extremely full bladder 😅

20210119_153046.jpg

Nice solid bulge!

9 hours ago, CenturyChild said:

Today’s hold. Only 1200 ml but great fun. 

4BB07009-0400-4506-8957-671842585026.jpeg

I just love the way you calmly comment "ONLY 1200ml" 🤪  Looking fantastic man!

Okay so... I actually just peed because i started drinking some more water, within that 10 minutes i started to feel tight... so tight in fact that i felt a dull pain because of how stretched my bladder was. it felt heavy and hugely sloshy, as well as insanely tight. I wanted to hold for longer but i felt some warmness, me leaking a slight bit. I sort of got a little worried even though i probably could of held longer. Managed to hold 1.5 (maybe a little more than that because it felt like a bit more) liters in my bladder, because i weighed myself before and after. My sides of my bladder hurt a little but it was pretty crazy... that felt insanely tight to me. Idk about sharing pics because my bladder bulge doesn't look as good as all of yours. It felt huge to me and it looked huge to me but compared to you guys i feel since i'm slim (and underweight) i fall a little short on the looks.

13 hours ago, puffybladder21 said:

Okay so... I actually just peed because i started drinking some more water, within that 10 minutes i started to feel tight... so tight in fact that i felt a dull pain because of how stretched my bladder was. it felt heavy and hugely sloshy, as well as insanely tight. I wanted to hold for longer but i felt some warmness, me leaking a slight bit. I sort of got a little worried even though i probably could of held longer. Managed to hold 1.5 (maybe a little more than that because it felt like a bit more) liters in my bladder, because i weighed myself before and after. My sides of my bladder hurt a little but it was pretty crazy... that felt insanely tight to me. Idk about sharing pics because my bladder bulge doesn't look as good as all of yours. It felt huge to me and it looked huge to me but compared to you guys i feel since i'm slim (and underweight) i fall a little short on the looks.

Slim is hot please post 

Not the best but to the collection. It’s the best thread let’s not let it die.

morning piss with extra liquid drinking 😉

beginning (half full already with morning piss so doesn’t stand the difference so much) and ending 

6F2A1F92-C145-4F08-B78D-F3AFCDB4191B.jpeg

69DD4D0C-714B-4ABE-8E31-8CF8AB37B02C.jpeg

Guest swe11up
20 hours ago, puffybladder21 said:

Still worth posting.

Guest swe11up
On 1/22/2021 at 5:18 PM, ラインジ said:

first omo.org post! thought i'd commemorate one of my first holds with this thread. here's my full vs. empty bladder (only 1 liter, but hoping that as i get more used to holding, i can get bigger bulges 🤞):

20210122_121055.jpg

20210122_121426.jpg

Nice Bulge. Keep making it bigger man! Thanks for posting.

On 1/21/2021 at 9:07 AM, CenturyChild said:

Today’s hold. Only 1200 ml but great fun. 

4BB07009-0400-4506-8957-671842585026.jpeg

Only??? You're sooo swollen!! I'm sure you couldn't help but spray soon after this!

On 1/21/2021 at 10:04 PM, puffybladder21 said:

Dw! Post them if you're comfortable

Guest swe11up
19 hours ago, tomcatt said:

Only??? You're sooo swollen!! I'm sure you couldn't help but spray soon after this!

Dw! Post them if you're comfortable

I'm sure there are many on here would love to see them.