The Bulge Diary

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bursting_Baby said:

07B434D0-E171-4563-81A8-82BB24353502.jpeg.e8d1695d453a07df1013cae2d65ee8ab.jpeg

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I managed to get at least one decent pic of my distended bladder all bloated up out of my body before it burst. 

Ohh this is a beautiful and huge bladder bulge! 😍

2 hours ago, Bursting_Baby said:

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I managed to get at least one decent pic of my distended bladder all bloated up out of my body before it burst. 

Wow that is a huge bulge no wonder it was starting to get away from even your incredible control and spurt from you. Shame as you say that you couldn’t measure... but I guess a good excuse to try again soon 🤭

12 hours ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Excellent!!

20 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Ohh this is a beautiful and huge bladder bulge! 😍

9 hours ago, tomcatt said:

Excellent!!

thank you thank you! 

20 hours ago, New_Macca said:

Wow that is a huge bulge no wonder it was starting to get away from even your incredible control and spurt from you. Shame as you say that you couldn’t measure... but I guess a good excuse to try again soon 🤭

i'm always trying again! it' just a matter of getting a pic before exploding too much lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...