Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

Guest swe11up
23 hours ago, IHTPP said:

Sorry if its blurry, shaking because i was literally ready to pop. You guys inspired me to post mine!

20200806_182403.jpg

I can almost feel the pressure! Wicked bulge man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

On 4/19/2019 at 12:58 PM, crunchyquartz said:

Inspired by Burt and Vika's awesome pics i did a hold recently (i hadn't done one in a long while) but i was too busy (lazy) to post the pics.  Now i have the opportunity to do so, so here goes:

When i arrived home i noticed that my bladder was moderately full (still comfortable but i knew i had to go, so i probably had ~1L in me). I decided that a full bladder is a terrible thing to waste, so i drank around two liters of water over the course of half an hour. Two hours after i finished drinking, i was absolutely full. I managed to last about 15 more minutes before i had to go.

30 minutes after i finished drinking:

1234.thumb.jpg.69adcfd3d9db913b7b2dec5ae5c57a0a.jpg

30 minutes after that:

12342.thumb.jpg.dc28a3aebf72bcc2d620fac44a88679b.jpg

45 minutes before i go:

12345.thumb.jpg.6cee4496b3c3551c6b0a1829c6e5ba17.jpg12344.thumb.jpg.4fd11e305cff065b39dad4ab2a413aa1.jpg

My bladder felt heavy and throbby -and so very full- but it was a really pleasant feeling (that i hadn't felt in about two months) so i continued.

15 mins before release:

12349.thumb.jpg.08a2704621c2a392993b6bbbf23fea8c.jpg

123452.thumb.jpg.ad45d3b75239771955671ff7bbf59e9d.jpg

123451.thumb.jpg.357248eb0b206ef2b1e3b3f7023b5a18.jpg

At this point my bladder was aching from all the pee it held (around 2.2L judging by how i felt) but i could easily control (*contain :lol:) the leaks so i held on.

Finally, right before i go:

12346.thumb.jpg.717a65a1f2b82711df690923dc559cd7.jpg

I absolutely had to pee by then. The urge to go was ineffable and i just made a run for the measuring cup (i recently bought one that has 2.5L capacity as i really don't like to stop once i finally get to pee :lol:). I ended up releasing 2.37L.

I don't know how to link pictures (and i cannot be bothered to learn how to do so) so this has been a crazy long post.

Enjoy! :happy:

that's the sexiest bulge I've seen 🤤 you should really make a video showing us that bursting bladder, trying to reach the 2.5 lts 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Literally just made my account but I just started getting into this stuff, I just did a hold of about 1.5 liters, i don't even really train for this stuff and it's not my main fetish but I have always had a huge bladder, I sometimes go the whole day without peeing. I really could of held more (was feeling fine) but I was a little worried, I wasn't hurting but I just felt some tightness, and it felt quite heavy and sloshy so I chickened out, hahaha.

I want to share some pictures here but i'm kinda neutral on it.

I feel like two liters isn't out of reach for me, and i've been thinking of trying a hold for that long, but I always get an urge to pee, or sometimes completely lose the urge to hold when i'm really full, but I don't feel like i've really tested my limit yet.

16 hours ago, puffybladder21 said:

Literally just made my account but I just started getting into this stuff, I just did a hold of about 1.5 liters, i don't even really train for this stuff and it's not my main fetish but I have always had a huge bladder, I sometimes go the whole day without peeing. I really could of held more (was feeling fine) but I was a little worried, I wasn't hurting but I just felt some tightness, and it felt quite heavy and sloshy so I chickened out, hahaha.

I want to share some pictures here but i'm kinda neutral on it.

I feel like two liters isn't out of reach for me, and i've been thinking of trying a hold for that long, but I always get an urge to pee, or sometimes completely lose the urge to hold when i'm really full, but I don't feel like i've really tested my limit yet.

1.5 litres is a lot for most people . Impressive that you feel you could go beyond that!! Would love to see pics if you ever feel like sharing? 🙂

41 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

1.5 litres is a lot for most people . Impressive that you feel you could go beyond that!! Would love to see pics if you ever feel like sharing? 🙂

I'm kinda nervous to but i might, I'm actually holding right now, haven't peed for the day yet (even skipped morning pee) and usually how i measure is I weigh myself before and after. I guess i can update people about how the hold is going, and mayyyyyyyybe i'll provide pics, again i'm kind of nervous to but I really might.

One thing i'm a little nervous of too is getting to the point where my bladder can't contract any more because I remember it felt pretty tight, but i wasn't hurting. I was getting the normal bladder contractions earlier but it slowed down when I filled up last night. But seeing people fill up to 2 liters really motivated me quite a bit, So I'll see if i can hold for... another 5 hours? i'm not sure. I'll be sure to take some pics, but i'm not sure if i'll show em. Bladder is a little bulgy right now and it's managable, feeling normal contractions throughout the day and holding them back.

(also sorry if updates are a little late, I'm a new member and my posts need to be approved before they go live)

Edited by puffybladder21 (see edit history)

Okay, so... update. I ended up not being able to hold it for some odd reason, I think it was because last night I was really relaxed and able to hold a lot. I just took a shower last night though so that might be why. I couldn't get a picture of my current bulge because I couldn't stop it. I'm hoping I can hold it again, because I actually think I was holding less then last night. I think next time I go for a shower I'll try holding lots. I think the warm water relaxes my muscles and I'm able to hold more, because I DEFINITELY didn't feel that super strong urge to pee last night.

Definitely trying again tomorrow.

Edited by puffybladder21 (see edit history)
11 hours ago, puffybladder21 said:

Okay, so... update. I ended up not being able to hold it for some odd reason, I think it was because last night I was really relaxed and able to hold a lot. I just took a shower last night though so that might be why. I couldn't get a picture of my current bulge because I couldn't stop it. I'm hoping I can hold it again, because I actually think I was holding less then last night. I think next time I go for a shower I'll try holding lots. I think the warm water relaxes my muscles and I'm able to hold more, because I DEFINITELY didn't feel that super strong urge to pee last night.

Whatever you’re comfortable with 🙂

good luck for tomorrow 

Guest swe11up
16 hours ago, puffybladder21 said:

Do what you feel is OK for you, but if it helps at all, 1.5 Litres is impressive and I would love to see pictures of the bulge if you feel you can share them. 🙂

Guest swe11up
15 hours ago, puffybladder21 said:

Starting to hold again, will update and possibly post pictures later.

Edit: for some reason i had to let go, I dont know why but im having a problem with my bladder. I can't hold as much as I did two days ago, I think I need to take a break for a bit before trying that again... sorry.

No need to apologise. Take a break for a few days, your sphincter muscle that holds your pee in, like any other muscle will temporarily weaken if it is overworked. But again like any other muscle it will come back even stronger after a rest. 🎈🙂

1507138415_2020-10-0815_59_37-MOV_20200829_1752061.mp4-PotPlayer.thumb.png.103fc02a6c758da1a35569b231586827.png

I was in a public wellness center with saunas and sun beds, where everybody walks around naked with only a towel around the waist. I kept on drinking lots of water while going to the saunas, for 4 hours, until I was really bursting. Then I sneaked into one of the sun bed cabins, taking my phone with me. this is the result 🙂

I hope nobody noticed that my belly was very flat when I entered, and kept on getting bigger and bigger 🙂

6 hours ago, malecon666 said:

1507138415_2020-10-0815_59_37-MOV_20200829_1752061.mp4-PotPlayer.thumb.png.103fc02a6c758da1a35569b231586827.png

I was in a public wellness center with saunas and sun beds, where everybody walks around naked with only a towel around the waist. I kept on drinking lots of water while going to the saunas, for 4 hours, until I was really bursting. Then I sneaked into one of the sun bed cabins, taking my phone with me. this is the result 🙂

I hope nobody noticed that my belly was very flat when I entered, and kept on getting bigger and bigger 🙂

I hope they did (though in reality usually people are omorashi oblivious lol)...that’d be a major turn on 😉

Hello Everyone!

Here a few picture from my last hold. I drank 2L of water in 30 minutes and I could hold it for about 2 hours and 40 minutes. 

In the first photo, it is me with an empty bladder.

In the second photo, it is me with a very full bladder. I was at about 8.5 or 9 out of 10 in the desperation scale, I could have waited a bit longer and probably made it to 3 hours. However, I didn’t have enough motivation. The amount of pee was about 1.5L.

If someone would like to do some holding contest or making me hold, feel free to contact me, i enjoy that.

883D7EE8-B082-4123-B766-295312BB0A83.jpeg

FE75E989-EB67-41A0-B77E-801C158A03A5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, It's mee ;D said:

Oye, tomé una foto de mi bulto en la vejiga. Me moría por ir ... Aquí está el antes y el después. Normalmente soy muy plano

20201029_234210.jpg

Snapchat-228845172.jpg

Gorgeous! U look so damn full

On 17/10/2020 at 16:24, Simcaste said:

¡Hola a todos!

Aquí algunas fotos de mi última bodega. Bebí 2 litros de agua en 30 minutos y pude aguantarlo durante aproximadamente 2 horas y 40 minutos. 

En la primera foto, soy yo con la vejiga vacía.

En la segunda foto, soy yo con la vejiga muy llena. Estaba en 8.5 o 9 de cada 10 en la escala de desesperación, podría haber esperado un poco más y probablemente llegar a las 3 horas. Sin embargo, no tenía suficiente motivación. La cantidad de orina fue de aproximadamente 1,5 litros.

Si alguien quisiera hacer un concurso de celebración o hacerme esperar, no dude en contactarme, lo disfruto.

883D7EE8-B082-4123-B766-295312BB0A83.jpeg

FE75E989-EB67-41A0-B77E-801C158A03A5.jpeg

Yes i would lile to tall with u. Nice pics.