Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

3 hours ago, Burt said:

Accidental morning bulge. I drank a lot of water before bed last night and woke up with a pretty full bladder. Feels like around 1700ml in there right now. Also I shaved my belly. Idk if I'll keep it shaved but I wanted to try it out.

20190628_083852.jpg

Pretty impressive for "accidental"!  Let's see some more shaved bulges!

Edited by luvmybladder4 (see edit history)
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

Guest swe11up
8 hours ago, Burt said:

Accidental morning bulge........... Feels like around 1700ml in there right now.  Pretty phenomenal for an "accidental" bulge I would say. Most would love to get anywhere near that after trying their utmost! You really do have an amazing bladder man. As for the shaving, for me that bulge is great either way ;)

16 hours ago, Burt said:

Accidental morning bulge. I drank a lot of water before bed last night and woke up with a pretty full bladder. Feels like around 1700ml in there right now. Also I shaved my belly. Idk if I'll keep it shaved but I wanted to try it out.

20190628_083852.jpg

Gorgeous bulge!!!! You are amazing. How could u sleep with that? Please keep it shave. Is beautiful.

Thanks for all the comments. Yeah I probably won't shave again. I do like it, but it doesn't feel right to me..   

Anyway, I don't know how I was holding that in my sleep. I was pleasantly surprised when I felt it and was tempted to fill it up more, but I had to work.

So I decided to hold today instead. I've already got around 1l in my bladder now, but this may end up being a lighter hold. I'll plan a big hold at least by next weekend. Maybe tonight if the opportunity arises.

Edited by Burt (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Burt said:

Ya'll are probably sick of me posting but I had to share these. These are pictures from a hold where I managed to hold 2250ml. I never ever thought I'd be able to hold this much, my bladder was as hard as a rock. I could feel the weight when I moved around, and the thing is I feel like I probably could have kept going with it. It seems that my bladder slows down on the contractions once it gets so full, so it actually wasn't too bad towards the end. It still hurt, don't get me wrong, but it became a little easier to hold it in. Anyway, here are the pics, hope you enjoy.

Screenshot_2019-07-08-14-20-55.png

Screenshot_2019-07-08-19-01-44.png

That is truly amazing!!!!!

16 hours ago, Burt said:

Ya'll are probably sick of me posting but I had to share these. These are pictures from a hold where I managed to hold 2250ml. I never ever thought I'd be able to hold this much, my bladder was as hard as a rock. I could feel the weight when I moved around, and the thing is I feel like I probably could have kept going with it. It seems that my bladder slows down on the contractions once it gets so full, so it actually wasn't too bad towards the end. It still hurt, don't get me wrong, but it became a little easier to hold it in. Anyway, here are the pics, hope you enjoy.

We could never be sick of you amazing bladder 😍

Guest swe11up
22 hours ago, Burt said:

Ya'll are probably sick of me posting but I had to share these. ............. Anyway, here are the pics, hope you enjoy.

I certainly will never get sick of you posting pictures of your astounding bladder. The more the better! Absolutely mind-boggling! 🤩😋😘

Thanks, I'm glad ya'll like it. I've just been the only one posting pictures lately in this thread. And it makes me feel like an attention hog, lol.

Also swellup, it really is hot to think of it that way. It does make it sound very possible..  2350ml is only 100 more ml. I'll try my best to keep pushing it. I need to get something bigger than a 2l bottle to measure with.

3 hours ago, Burt said:

Thanks, I'm glad ya'll like it. I've just been the only one posting pictures lately in this thread. And it makes me feel like an attention hog, lol.

Also swellup, it really is hot to think of it that way. It does make it sound very possible..  2350ml is only 100 more ml. I'll try my best to keep pushing it. I need to get something bigger than a 2l bottle to measure with.

lol yes! Would love to see a vid of you emptying that bladder!!

On 7/25/2019 at 1:36 AM, Burt said:

This is so hot. And we are not sick of seeing you. You have the best bladder ever. Omg i wpuld like to see emptying that mega full bladder. Keep holding. 

On 7/24/2019 at 7:36 PM, Burt said:

You're amazing!!!! That bladder looks adorably, painfully swollen! And you said you could hold more?!?! I'd love to see how much you can hold if you just don't piss, and wait until you wet yourself. Ignore the pain and pressure and hold your piss until it flows out uncontrollably.

Guest swe11up
15 hours ago, Burt said:

😉

On 7/24/2019 at 7:36 PM, Burt said:

The best bulge I've seen in a long time. Keep up the amazing work

the thing is I feel like I probably could have kept going with it. It seems that my bladder slows down on the contractions once it gets so full, so it actually wasn't too bad towards the end. It still hurt, don't get me wrong, but it became a little easier to hold it in

this touches on something I've wondered about the really extreme holders - do you folks who can approach 2L have a huge baseline bladder capacity or are you just willing to push it further than others. Or I guess both? I mean my record is about 1300ml and by that point it hurts pretty bad but it's not a problem not to wet myself, and sometimes I feel like I could just keep going. But I don't want to injure myself. 

24 minutes ago, Mister_P said:

the thing is I feel like I probably could have kept going with it. It seems that my bladder slows down on the contractions once it gets so full, so it actually wasn't too bad towards the end. It still hurt, don't get me wrong, but it became a little easier to hold it in

this touches on something I've wondered about the really extreme holders - do you folks who can approach 2L have a huge baseline bladder capacity or are you just willing to push it further than others. Or I guess both? I mean my record is about 1300ml and by that point it hurts pretty bad but it's not a problem not to wet myself, and sometimes I feel like I could just keep going. But I don't want to injure myself. 

That’s exactly the same for me! 

That's a good question really, I've kinda wondered this myself. When I was younger I would always hold until I was squirming, so I kind of think I trained my bladder early on to hold a lot. When I'm not holding I'll usually go when I have around 5-600ml in my bladder.

I've done 3 holds since my 2.15l hold where I've held around 2.2-2.25l and each time I've noticed that, around 30 mins before I go my bladder stops contracting so much and it actually seems easier to hold it. And the only reason I go at that point is because I've never had my bladder that full and I don't want to pop, lol.

23 minutes ago, Burt said:

That's a good question really, I've kinda wondered this myself. When I was younger I would always hold until I was squirming, so I kind of think I trained my bladder early on to hold a lot. When I'm not holding I'll usually go when I have around 5-600ml in my bladder.

I've done 3 holds since my 2.15l hold where I've held around 2.2-2.25l and each time I've noticed that, around 30 mins before I go my bladder stops contracting so much and it actually seems easier to hold it. And the only reason I go at that point is because I've never had my bladder that full and I don't want to pop, lol.

Is your bladder as hard as it looks in those pics?

Edited by Wombat48
Spelling (see edit history)

To get more specific - I'd say for me the feeling of needing to pee starts to become "painful" (in a dull way) somewhere around 1L. And to date my record is around 1.3L or it can become hard to know exactly because it may take some time to fully empty when I'm that full. So I'm wondering - is 1L nothing to you guys? Or do you need to go badly but just keep going past that point?

The reason I wonder this relates to what you said- I think most of us know that the bladder has phases of relaxation and contraction. For example for me depending on the day I might have a pretty strong urge at 500 ml, which then goes away by 700 and doesn't come back until 1L. So sometimes I think if I just held out longer my bladder would go into a relaxation phase again. And that feeling of being very full, without the pressing urge, is really what I'm most into. Also I think as one gets *very* full it just gets harder for one's bladder to contract in general. I definitely wouldn't want to accidentally get into retention that requires a cath but then people who hold a lot also have a lot of practice emptying when very full. 

I also have this idea that a significant improvement in volume may require only a little bit more "stretch" by the square-cube principle, but then it seems like a lot of people end up hitting a pretty consistent limit eventually so I guess maybe there's only so much stretch available.