Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

22 hours ago, Burt said:

I decided to hold this morning. I've had about 1.5l of water since 8am and it's 9:25 now. I also haven't peed since last night around 7 pm or so. This is my bladder so far, hope you like and I will post again as I get full.

20190408_091922.jpg

21 hours ago, Burt said:

1 hour later, feeling pretty full but I'm gonna go for a little more.

20190408_102826.jpg

20 hours ago, Burt said:

Thanks, I had to let go, I gave into the pain. Here's the final pic. I ended up holding about 1850ml. I'm trying to hit 2 liters but haven't been able to yet.

20190408_111400.jpg

This is amazing. U have a great bladder. You must be so full and desperate. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

Guest swe11up
On 4/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, Jackles12 said:

This is amazing. U have a great bladder. You must be so full and desperate. 

So close to 2 litres and what an amazing bulge! Keep pushing it man! Very impressive.

On 4/12/2019 at 3:27 PM, Burt said:

It feels great to play with it. Of course when it's super full it kinda hurts to press on it or anything but it's still a pleasurable pain so I can handle it usually, lol.

Really great!! That must be so painful, to hold so much urine, put it is like you write a pleasurable pain.

Your sphincter must be like a valve.

On 4/5/2019 at 4:02 AM, Vika said:

I haven’t posted here in awhile, been busy with some stuff. Smaller kinda hold, gotta get used to filling my bladder up again. 

A9936E5C-C4AD-45EB-9904-FF689CD40240.jpeg

Your slim body is so sexy and if you bladder is bulging out of your  flat belly it is for me more sexy.

Keep on holding, let your bladder get full, overfill it, I would love to see it bulging out.

Guest swe11up
13 hours ago, Jackles12 said:

Amazing bulges there! Love it 

Laying down or standing up, that bulge is fantastic. Push it bigger man, you can do it!

Guest swe11up
Just now, Vika said:

Thanks, been trying to. Doing a hold right now actually. Laying on my floor feels way worse compared to laying on my bed.

photo_2019-04-16_15-45-47.thumb.jpg.00f6b54278548f98de21fb4ebda96b6f.jpg

Then may I humbly suggest ..... lie on the bed! LOL.

Guest swe11up
1 minute ago, Vika said:

Haha, I just wanted to see how it felt. Just sitting at my computer now which feels better either way.

Whatever helps it stretch is the way to go. You are in control of your bladder, you make it stretch as big as you want, whatever is easier for you 😉

On 5/17/2014 at 8:15 AM, Zee said:

Last night I started off empty. Then across 3 hours, I drank five 12oz cans of beer. At hour 3, I chugged 32 oz of water because I didn't want to get dehydrated from all that diuretic alcohol. ;) I then held out for another hour... Here's what it looked like.

Explicit Content

Looking down at belly button mountain:

post-16474-0-94378400-1400328335_thumb.j

Side view:

post-16474-0-48834900-1400328354_thumb.j

And then after some *much* needed relief:

Wha? Someone moved the mountain. I can see my feet again!

post-16474-0-43114800-1400328511_thumb.j

Much better!

post-16474-0-23205200-1400328530_thumb.j

Hopefully someone enjoys this. I've been a member for over a year I believe, but I've been too shy to post. Maybe some of you will remember me from IRC. I should get on there again. :)

OMG. this is possibly the BEST bladder bulge I've seen in this thread!!!! I love the roundness, makes me wanna press and rub it until you burst!