Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Ely said:

It's me again ! It started as a 12 hours hold with only water but ended up as a 13 hours hold with green tea because I was getting inpatient and didn't urine to stay too long in my bladder (also because I didn't eat anything and started to be hungry). So here's the prenant-looking bulge I didn't catch last time ! I tried to make a video of my bulge getting smaller but failed, because I was also trying to measure it. (Still 75 cL.) But I measured it, using my piercing as a mark, 67cm full and 56 empty !

Incredible!  And such a nice figure.  Keep them coming!

15 hours ago, Ely said:

It's me again ! It started as a 12 hours hold with only water but ended up as a 13 hours hold with green tea because I was getting inpatient and didn't urine to stay too long in my bladder (also because I didn't eat anything and started to be hungry). So here's the prenant-looking bulge I didn't catch last time ! I tried to make a video of my bulge getting smaller but failed, because I was also trying to measure it. (Still 75 cL.) But I measured it, using my piercing as a mark, 67cm full and 56 empty !

Very impressive! I wish I could hold until I was swollen like that. The idea of being able to hold for 13 hours seems crazy to me!

Thank you ! It was 13h including night, I started drinking before going to bed ! I'm not patient enough to do a 13h hold during the day !

I get swollen easily, that's why I make sure my stomach is empty when I do holds, otherwise it very very painful. It's quite common when you are skinny, I have a lot of thin friends who look huge after a meal !

On 23/10/2017 at 1:10 PM, Ely said:

I won't do another hold like that for a while, my back hurts, I'm more onto fast desperation but it was kinda fun !

DSCN0441.thumb.JPG.565a7d9b61a0c99ae8dcb9a68a094a50.JPG

Before and after pic : 

DSCN0442.thumb.JPG.4dd37be225d7f79a0d9dc09a670350fa.JPGDSCN0448.thumb.JPG.0dbee364c45318d183950646332df4fc.JPG

Amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing with us :-)

On 03/07/2017 at 11:45 AM, dairymanbig said:

Ola93 is right @Miss Levinson. You don't want to be dehydrated, but just drink normally and see how you go. There are people here who have done 20 hours, 24 hours, 36/7 hours and even one star who did 61.5 hours, which we would all love to see her confirm again.

The figures here are really unbelievable. I'm very interested. Would you please tell us some more information?

1 minute ago, Blue_Thunder said:

I think it depends on how trained their musces and capacity will be? e.g. about 9 hours with more than 1 liter isn't that hard for me. and if a trained body can keep more time-duration and fluids, why they would stay dehydrated?

I can easily go 13 hours but 61 hours is really a lot, considering the average human has to drink 1,5 - 2L a day to stay hydrated, more if it's hot or if you exercise.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 11:01 AM, Despholder said:

Just released a bulging bladder.

Warning: nudity

20171104_164745.mp4

Despholder, As a straight male I normally have no interest in seeing a male peeing. Nevertheless, I have long been fascinated  in watching a bulging bladder deflate, so thanks for posting  . I hope a female follows your lead. She needn't even show her privates , and could even go in her panties. 

I have hesitated in bringing this up. When I was new here I suggested this and some members got upset with me. I have no desire to offend anyone. 

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

Despholder, As a straight male I normally have no interest in seeing a male peeing. Nevertheless, I have long been fascinated  in watching a bulging bladder deflate, so thanks for posting  . I hope a female follows your lead. She needn't even show her privates , and could even go in her panties. 

I have hesitated in bringing this up. When I was new here I suggested this and some members got upset with me. I have no desire to offend anyone. 

Why would they be upset ? It's just a suggestion, there are videos requests posted quite often here ! 

On 11/7/2017 at 12:10 PM, Ely said:

Why would they be upset ? It's just a suggestion, there are videos requests posted quite often here ! 

I honestly don't know. For the only time since I have been on this board I got negative reputation points. This was back near the beginning of the thread , when I was fairly new here.  

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 28/5/2017 at 8:47 AM, Farvel said:

Well I think it's been about 3 years (dang) since I posted a picture in this thread, so I return with an urge to share. I noticed my bladder starting to feel full, but still completely relaxed so I decided to hold for a while and keep hydrated. I love it when you can just feel the pressure building without any tension or spasms and it stayed that way until near the end until it grew increasingly more distracting and uncomfortable. I definitely could have lasted a bit longer, but I guess the willpower wasn't there.... As it seems with any hold I measure I always seem to hit around 1.2L. In this case 1.15L. Regardless I found my bladder bulge this time around to be rather prominent. Seemed like it might be worth sharing.

Bladder bulge

DSCN4111.thumb.JPG.b09a2cfa37387321f918c1612e957d50.JPG

After release

DSCN4120.thumb.JPG.e17e106833cf028a83a5cb60b371089c.JPG

I actually find taking pictures a decent way to distract me from my need to go. Helped me last another 5 minutes towards a time goal I set 30 minutes earlier.

wow, you are amazing. 

I was in a bit of a mood this morning, so I decided not to pee after waking up. I made it into work, and about a total of 11 hours before I decided I wasn't going to be able to keep going, but I tried to take some before-and-after pictures in the office bathroom. I didn't measure the volume, but it did take me a good 50+ seconds of peeing to get from the first picture to the second.

IMG_20171115_103154027.thumb.jpg.533f5a5da366bb963c684c90c2a605e0.jpg

(Sorry the focus is dumb, but I had other things on my mind at the time, haha.)

IMG_20171115_103327431.thumb.jpg.23faf46d7f2fdf2b2d10ddd746785598.jpg