Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Bulge Diary

Hace 16 horas, Farvel dijo:

Bueno, yo creo que ha sido alrededor de 3 años (Dang), ya he publicado una imagen en este hilo, por lo que vuelvo con ganas de compartir. Me di cuenta de que mi vejiga comenzando a sentirse lleno, pero aún completamente relajado, así que decidí mantener durante un tiempo y mantenerse hidratado. Me encanta cuando se puede sentir que la presión sin ningún tipo de tensión o espasmos y se mantuvo así hasta el final hasta que se hizo cada vez más molesto e incómodo. Definitivamente podría haber durado un poco más, pero supongo que la fuerza de voluntad no estaba allí .... Por lo que parece con cualquiera de las bodegas mido siempre me parece que se produjo alrededor de 1,2 l. En este caso 1.15L. Independientemente encontré mi vejiga sobresalga en esta ocasión sea más prominente. Parecía que podría valer la pena compartir.

abultamiento de la vejiga

DSCN4111.thumb.JPG.b09a2cfa37387321f918c1612e957d50.JPG

después de la liberación

DSCN4120.thumb.JPG.e17e106833cf028a83a5cb60b371089c.JPG

De hecho, me encuentro tomando fotografías de una manera decente para distraerme de mi necesidad de ir. Me ayudó a durar otros 5 minutos para lograr un objetivo vez que puse 30 minutos antes.

Its amazing how long did you hold ? 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, crunchyquartz said:

Así que aquí es uno de una bodega reciente: Hice el reto six-pack, que incluye la toma seis cervezas 50cl, uno cada 30 minutos, sin hacer pis :guiño: .

Después de tres horas yo estaba muy borracho, y puedo decir con confianza que nunca, he tenido que ir tan malo como en esta ocasión. Esto va a sonar raro, pero yo podía sentir la urgencia por todo el cuerpo, era tan fuerte.

Dicho esto, me adelanté e hice un reto misterpoll ( http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/613825 ) sin la bebida que requiere, y tomé esta foto haciendo la séptima pregunta.

¡Espero que te guste! :contento:

IMG7887.jpg

AMAZING. 

On 6/26/2017 at 0:58 PM, crunchyquartz said:

So here's one from a recent hold: I did the six-pack challenge, which involves drinking six 50cL beers, one every 30 minutes, without peeing :wink:.

After three hours i was pretty drunk, and i can confidently say i never, ever had to go as bad as this time. This is going to sound weird but i could actually feel the urge all over my body, it was that strong.

That being said, i went ahead and did a misterpoll challenge (http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/613825) without the drinking it requires, and took this pic doing the seventh question.

Hope you like it! :happy:

IMG7887.jpg

This is just about the best bulge photo ever!  Now it would be nice to watch a video of it deflating as you let it all out!

5 hours ago, ola93 said:

Wow, @Miss Levinson. That is really inpressive for a first attempt. You should start practicing every once in a while if you enjoyed this, like you said. You seem to have the potential to shatter some records and that bladder bulge of yours is incredibly sexy.

Thank you so much @ola93! I will practice indeed. I just need to go past this week and then I will be able to enjoy my "training" and my holds as well ;) hope to post more pics soon!

5 hours ago, dairymanbig said:

1700ml is AWESOME. Well done @Miss Levinson! Definitely practice and you will get better. Have you tried 'marathon' holds also? As in, holding for 24 hours or more? Something tells me you would be great at that too.

-dairymanbig

Thank you! A Marathon sounds thrilling! I'll try that for sure. Are there any more rules? or just hold for 24hours?

5 hours ago, Miss Levinson said:

Thank you! A Marathon sounds thrilling! I'll try that for sure. Are there any more rules? or just hold for 24hours?

Obviously don't limit your drinking to make things easier (and less healthy). Stick to the minimum required amount of 2L/24h at the very least.

5 hours ago, dairymanbig said:

Ola93 is right @Miss Levinson. You don't want to be dehydrated, but just drink normally and see how you go. There are people here who have done 20 hours, 24 hours, 36/7 hours and even one star who did 61.5 hours, which we would all love to see her confirm again.

If you can do 1700ml then I'm sure you can do at least 24 hours, probably 36. 48 might be in your reach.

It's sure interesting! 61.5 hours that's.. unbelievable! Wow!! I've got only one problem: I can hold really well during the day, but my problem is the morning. I NEED the bathroom as soon as I wake up, no matter what. I'll work on that part ;)