Sign In

The Bulge Diary

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bulge from drinking sake and water endlessly last night 🤭 (that belt was torture at the end)

Not as impressive as other bulges here and I'm not skinny so it only shows nicely when I lay on my back, but I figured some of you might be wanting some female content. This is before and after p

A very full bladder bulge from an unfortunately unmeasured hold back in september. I'd been drinking beer all night and had an explosively full bladder. Piss kept leaking and spurting out of me, but I

Posted Images

I just had an accidental long hold (I didn't mean to hold it actually, but I couldn't go to the toilet)

So I made a spontaneous clip, turned out I had about 1200ml in my bladder. The bulge looked huge, so I thought I'd share it :)

Tiny bit of nudity there but not severe. Click the picture to have the animation play back.

attachicon.gifbladder bulging front and side.gif

Very nice Bulge!! Thanks 4 sharing!

Was that mostly resulting from a fast fill hold or slow filling? 

Interesting enough, it was a normal period of time. I did not gulp down liquids very fast. Just drank a good amount of tea in my own time. Then I went to bed and woke up with that :)

I know that part of it should be other organs than my bladder, however, my other bulges looked similar and the urine was obviously in my bladder.. the bulge is also gone afterwards. So I guess my bladder is indeed pretty big.

My recent hold.

Yours looks very nice as well :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awsome Shadow!

I noted your recent comments about your usual holding routine of missing your morning pee and starting from there. It's very exciting to think that when those pics were taken you'd probably not relieved yourself for many hours. Several people on here have posted images of their jugs of pee resulting from their holds and yours stick in my mind, partly because of the awsome volume but also because of the wonderful strong yellow colour which I guess is also a result of your not peeing in the morning habit.

Thanks so much for sharing.

I'm trying to pluck up the courage to have a go myself. I recently got to 1600 mls which I'm pretty pleased about.

Nice to see your bladder bulge once more, shadow. Such an impressive difference. Were your bursting?

OMG yes i was. I've been trying to build up my bladder capacity again, and for a while was only managing to hold about a liter at a time. but yesterday when i finally peed i ended up with 1.5 liters of urine so I'm pretty happy I'm increasing my capacity. It ended up being a 17 hour hold with me drinking a normal amount of fluids. 

Awsome Shadow!

I noted your recent comments about your usual holding routine of missing your morning pee and starting from there. It's very exciting to think that when those pics were taken you'd probably not relieved yourself for many hours. Several people on here have posted images of their jugs of pee resulting from their holds and yours stick in my mind, partly because of the awsome volume but also because of the wonderful strong yellow colour which I guess is also a result of your not peeing in the morning habit.

Thanks so much for sharing.

I'm trying to pluck up the courage to have a go myself. I recently got to 1600 mls which I'm pretty pleased about.

I'd love to take pictures of my filled container but I only have a liter sized measuring cup, so i often have to stop peeing, empty it, then keep peeing so I can get a good measurement. Maybe if I peed into some plastic bottles and lined them up for a picture? Heh heh I think that'd be pretty awesome looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, poor me... How could I miss this topic encompassing almost everything I adore in omorashi all these years? 

I've just recently discovered it and literally spent all night on reading it from cover to cover. Girls, what you're doing is truly amazing!  :happy:

I didn't expect this from you or even to find something like this on the internet. Many thanks to KayLeigh, shadow66, Sinna, abstractbyname, fullbladders and others!

The only thing left is to find such kind of videos of these real bulges... And some girl of your kind irl... em..   :ph34r: