Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I want to make this thread a depository for the pictures of real wettings we come across on the internet. I'll get us a started with some recent ones I picked up. I also tend to like pictures of puddles where the original caption pointed out that a wetting had taken place.

Since there will be no captions here, I would suggest everyone gets the Google Reverse Image Search if your curiosity gets the best of you :)

Image Set
post-11470-0-09111700-1363066256_thumb.jpost-11470-0-86713600-1363066256_thumb.jpost-11470-0-47682200-1363066257_thumb.jpost-11470-0-19046800-1363066258_thumb.jpost-11470-0-60062300-1363066259_thumb.jpost-11470-0-74597000-1363066261_thumb.j
Edited by Kirito
Image Set tags added (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to kno the story behind the one with the cry who has her finger over her mouth n in tears...my favorite wetting pic of all

Well Im glad to be able to ruin it for you then hehe. Its a delibrate wetting. I have a bunch of pictures from the same girl where she wets in different clothes.

omg, where did you find this? the girl on the left in the white panties looks like she in extreme enjoyment

I don't know where dlz found it, but the girl on the left in the white panties is Jo May from wettingherpanties.com. I have the photoset. A really good one too, as the yellow-ness is very visible in the white panties. ;)

Edited by wcpyes510 (see edit history)

Well Im glad to be able to ruin it for you then hehe. Its a delibrate wetting. I have a bunch of pictures from the same girl where she wets in different clothes.

So if she is doing this on purpose, why does she look like she is crying, or was it just one of those random facial expressions while talking or laughing?  Why is she shushing also?

Not being critical, just wondering.

Guest shewetherself

This is a really good thread. I wish I had stuff to put up. I'll have to do some searching. Got to find the "never-before-scene" stuff.