Ever pee in a pool?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my gosh, 100% yes. Once, my boyfriend and I even waited to enter the pool until we were both fidgeting with desperation. We got in and swam to a corner, shaking with the uncontrollable urge to expl

I've never peed in a pool that I could remember. I'd never do it in a public pool though. Maybe on my own? I remember coming really close once by accident. O_O I was just in a pool and I nearly p

I did once when I was young. It was quite hilarious at the time. I asked and asked mom "potty" but she said "but the swimming lessons are almost done" lol now she regrets those lessons :)

Posted Images

I have peed in pools before, more so in public than in private pools. Especially as a kid whenever swimming in a public pool. I always assumed that everyone, or nearly everyone, did. What about at a water park?

Water parks for sure. The pee water is cleaner with all the chemicals in it then a public bathroom :/

I can't remember how many times I 'haven't peed in a swimming pool. I love the feeling! Its a nice warm feeling in your private area, like you illustrated in your post. And the best part is, you can always do it secretly without anyone finding out!

Hmm... now I'm thinking of a story I can share...

Well, there was one time when I was about 5 or so when I was having a bath with my friend. And we were telling each other that we both peed in the bath water, but none of us really cared.

...and that's it. Quite a short story. But I guess its a good example that even at a young age I never mind peeing in water. :)

All,

I let out a few drops in the high-school pool so I could say I had. I've probably peed in other pools.

But for swimming my family mostly goes to small lakes, Puget Sound beaches and Pacific Ocean beaches. Any time I'm in water a fish pees in I return the complement. But that's a zero risk pee.

The slight risk of getting caught when peeing while sitting on a diving float makes it preferable. Better yet, when I was with a girlfriend and no one else on the float arranging ourselves facing so we could watch each other peeing through our bathing suits with our bodies and legs blocking views to distant binoculars.

Cheers,

Stanley

• 6 years later...

I also do it sometimes. Recently I was at a pool with a long slide, and there weren't many people so I could go down the slide as often as I wanted. Then I got the idea to pee in my swimsuit while I went down the slide, and I just couldn't resist the idea. I really enjoyed the feeling. Don't worry, there were no people in front of me.