OmoOrg Discord's 1-year anniversary! Read more... ×

everyones sexuality

Heyy everyone, I was thinking about people and this post just poped into my head, I'm just curious about peoples sexuality :3

As for that I'm lesbian because girls are hot and really sexy when there tickled, giggling and when they need to wee ;)

So leave your sexuality and even a line of why you like it if you want, really want to find out

Krystal

• Upvote 1

Im straight into girls only. I just get along w girls really well feel more a girl in a guys body just my personality is alot like a girl then a guy. besides that girls bodies and personalalities are beautiful. A sidenote most ppl try to say im gay just how i act n the crowd i have hung around.

• Upvote 3

I'm straight, male and really only into girls. I get along well with girls, always have, never been attracted guys in any way i must say although I'm not uncomfortable around gay men.

Wouldn't "Completely off-topic" be a more suitable place for this thread?

• Downvote 1

Haha yeah sorry about the placement I was tired yesterday and still am :S but I will try and get it moved.

Haha yeah sorry about the placement I was tired yesterday and still am :s but I will try and get it moved.

Done.

I consider myself straight for convenience. I'm completely open minded to the possibility that I might find a certain male attractive. I sorta believe in the Kinsey scale.

I'll let my friend Herr Doktor answer for me:

In all seriousness I seem to have some sort of orientation built around interpersonal connections. The fact that so far my only romantic relationship was with a woman isn't even a statistical data point because there was no one before and hasn't been since - but the fact that we were good friends before and still are is very significant, I think.

• Upvote 1

Straight, but with the right person(s) I could be persuaded, I have been with a MFM couple (safe sex) - but there was no M/M contact.  I have a friend in Sweden who considers herself female (and dresses female when not in her home town) , even though she is genetically male, with whom I would make love.

Ok, so now I have said it. I am blushing madly (and yes, as in RL blushing).

• Upvote 3

Bisexual! But I wouldn't leave John for anyone, man or woman.

Difficult to answer really. Pansexual when the rare mood strikes, asexual at times. Always panromantic though.

I just want to actually have sex at some point.

• Upvote 6

Completely straight, but fierce supporter of LGBT-rights. Sometimes I wish I were gay to make a point, but I'm grossed out by sex (and related behaviours) with someone who has a dick. I just don't believe there should be made differences between me and people who think otherwise on this basis.

• Upvote 2

Oh, and I must add: girl-on-girl is one of the hottest things ever, so literally I do enjoy some gay intercourse (though that's mostly named lesbian). :)

Also, I enjoyed 100% of dicks I've touched. Statistically... (joke stolen from some comedian, I forgot his name)

• Upvote 3

I like girls who like to talk about intellectual things. Programming is especially a turn-on. Any girls who want to talk pointers and monads, you know where to find me. ;]

Hmn... I'm Heterosexual.

I did have a time of confusion some time ago when I realized I liked boobs a whole lot, but that quickly went away when I couldn't get past the fact that looking at another girl's naughty bits makes me cringe...;; So, I'm happy just sticking with guys!

Nearly 100% heterosexual (who'd give up the chance to sleep with David Bowie?).  That being said, I'm very much pro-everything in terms of others.  I may not be gay, but that doesn't mean I think if you are that you don't deserve the same opportunities of happiness as I do.  I do wish my wife were a bit more bi-curious, though.  That could be a lot of fun.

• Upvote 2

I did have a time of confusion some time ago when I realized I liked boobs a whole lot

That's the thing with boobs - everyone likes them!

I once talked to someone who said he was 100% gay. Not attracted to women at all. Except for the boobs.

That's the thing with boobs - everyone likes them!

I once talked to someone who said he was 100% gay. Not attracted to women at all. Except for the boobs.

Oh, well that's good! And here I thought I was weird. Silly me.

I like girls who like to talk about intellectual things. Programming is especially a turn-on. Any girls who want to talk pointers and monads, you know where to find me. ;]

I like talking about programming. It's part of my job. But I'd like to remind you that I'm married, so no flirting please. And I already have about 6 people messaging me so I might not be able to respond quickly.